Quizzes, Winners and Stuff

Here’s the deal, I’m just coming off my third sickness in three weeks and I’m tired.  I’ve had the flu since Friday and am feeling better today (a good thing since Jason had to go to work!), but I’m still plum tuckered out.  So, I’m wrapping up  the quizzes for the year.  I decided to do this yesterday, even before I scored the quiz and saw that we have a first time quiz winner.  Overtaking Nise at the last minute is…

Hannah! (Word Lily)

Congratulations 🙂  You have won a $30 Barnes & Noble gift card just in time for Christmas shopping.

and the randomly chosen winner (ie Jason) is (drumroll please)

Marie! (Boston Bibliophile)

She will be receiving a special gift from me just for participating.

And just so you don’t think I just made up numbers for that last quiz, take a look at my crib sheets

003So, look for new quizzes in January!  I will be giving away my copy of The Nutcracker when I review it this week for those that are entered through last week’s quiz.

Thanks to all who come by every Tuesday to play along.  It’s always one of my favorite (and most popular) posts of the week 🙂

December 3, 2012 - Posted by | Quizzes

1. Yay Hannah!!!!

And bummer you keep getting sick! Stay healthy for the holidays!!

Comment by softdrink | December 3, 2012 | Reply

2. Getter better soon! You need to be well for the holidays.

Congratulations to Hannah and Marie!

Comment by bermudaonion(Kathy) | December 3, 2012 | Reply

3. Stacy, take good care of yourself! It’s tough to be sick when you are a Mom.

Congrats to Hannah (whew, she made it exciting!) and Marie. Looking forward to next year!

Comment by Kay | December 4, 2012 | Reply

4. Wow, what impressive crib sheets! :–) Hope you feel better soon! (Jim and I are both sick as well – it’s the season, I guess!)

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | December 4, 2012 | Reply

5. I am sorry that you have been sick!

Congratulations to Hannah!

Thank you for all the work you put into making these quizzes! They are so much fun.

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | December 4, 2012 | Reply

6. Wow … you are one dedicated quiz master! And I hope you feel 100% better soon.

Comment by Jenners | December 4, 2012 | Reply

7. Woohoo! I finally won!!!!!! 😀

Hope you feel fully healthy and rested soon! (and yeah, especially for Christmas, etc.)

Comment by Word Lily | December 5, 2012 | Reply

8. Geesh, and here I thought I was going to win!! LOL!! 😀 Congrats to Word Lily!!

Take it easy, rest and feel better. I’m sharpening my mind and pencil for next years quizzes!!

Comment by Staci@LifeintheThumb | December 5, 2012 | Reply

9. Congrats to Hannah and thanks so much Stacy for all your hard work putting such fun quizzes up. Can’t wait to play again next year 🙂
    Now you just concentrate on resting up and feeling better, always hard when you have kiddies!!

Comment by Teddyree | December 9, 2012 | Reply

10. Congratulations to Hannah, and thanks Stacy!!! I really appreciate it!

Comment by Marie (@bostonbibliophl) | December 27, 2012 | Reply