Bite Me Quiz – guessing closed

With the final installment of the Twilight due in theaters this weekend I thought we’d do a vampire check.  See how many you can match up. I’ve only read two of these myself, but was surprised at how many I knew.  Happy Guessing!

You have until noon Sunday to submit your answers as a comment.  Comment will be hidden until I post the answers.  No Googling! The person with the most points this round will win a B&N gift card (total $ based on # of total participants, so please play) and a randomly selected participant will win a fun prize from me.

Answers to last week’s Odd Jobs quiz here. Leaderboard here.

1. Edward Cullen  H. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

1. 1-H
    3-G
    4-F
    7-J
    8-D

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | November 13, 2012 | Reply

• I’m so happy a Bite Me quiz got you to join in this week 😉 50 points!

Comment by stacybuckeye | November 19, 2012 | Reply

2. Hmmm…some of these I know – others, not so much.

1. H
    2. I?
    3. G
    4. F
    5. A?
    6. C? Tricky – I was looking for Bram Stoker.
    7. J, I think
    8. D
    9. E?
    10. B

Whew. Hard one. Didn’t know as much about vampires as I thought. I will say that SALEM’S LOT was the first vampire book I read. Scared me a lot. 🙂

Comment by Kay | November 13, 2012 | Reply

• 80 points!! I haven’t read Salem’s Lot but I’d like to go back and read more King’s earlier books so I hope to get to it.

Comment by stacybuckeye | November 19, 2012 | Reply

3. 1. H
    2. A
    3. G
    4. F
    5. I
    6. C
    7. J
    8. D
    9. E
    10. B

Comment by Word Lily | November 13, 2012 | Reply

• A perfect bite me score!! Two fangs for you 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | November 19, 2012 | Reply

4. Here’s my first commet that goes to spam. Hopefully, the following with my answers sticks! 🙂 I am surprised that I knew all but one!

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | November 13, 2012 | Reply

5. 1. Twilight
    2. Dark Lover – Love the BDB!
    3. Interview With The Vampire
    4. Dead Until Dark
    5. Bloodsucking Fiends
    6. The Historian
    7. Discovery of Witches
    8. Insatiable
    9. Vamped
    10. Salem’s Lot

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | November 13, 2012 | Reply

• A perfectly dark side score! 100 perfectly bloody points!

Comment by stacybuckeye | November 19, 2012 | Reply

6. 1. H
    3. G
    4. F.
    6. C
    7. J
    8. A
    10. B

That’s all I got! Thanks for the fun quiz. 🙂

Comment by thetruebookaddict | November 14, 2012 | Reply

• 60 vampiric points! Fun word, right?

Comment by stacybuckeye | November 19, 2012 | Reply

7. I think I can get at least half with no doubts. Then I’m guessing!

1. Edward Cullen = H. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

2. Wrath = E. Vamped by David Sosnowski

3. Lestat = G. Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice

4. Bill Compton = F. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris

5. Jody Stroud = I. Bloodsucking Fiends by Christopher Moore

6. Count Dracula = C. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

7. Matthew Clairmont = J. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

8. Lucien Antonescu = A. Dark Lover by JR Ward

9. Martin Kowalski = B.Salem’s Lot by Stephen King

10. Kurt Barlow = D. Insatiable by Meg Cabot

Comment by Jenners | November 14, 2012 | Reply

• No doubt about your 60 points!! Glad to see the vampires tempted you to join us 😉

Comment by stacybuckeye | November 19, 2012 | Reply

9 – E ?? haven't heard of this one but it's the only one left 🙂
    10 – B

Comment by Teddyree | November 17, 2012 | Reply

• An awesomely perfect score. 100 fang bites just for you 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | November 19, 2012 | Reply

10. 1 = H
    2 = A (read it and didn’t like it)
    3 = G
    4=F
    5=E
    6=C
    7=J
    8=D
    9=B
    10=I

Have no clue on some but I tried 🙂

Comment by Jennygirl | November 17, 2012 | Reply

• 70 great points to et you on the board. I haven’t read Dark Lover, thanks for the warning.

Comment by stacybuckeye | November 19, 2012 | Reply