With the final installment of the Twilight due in theaters this weekend I thought we’d do a vampire check. See how many you can match up. I’ve only read two of these myself, but was surprised at how many I knew. Happy Guessing!
You have until noon Sunday to submit your answers as a comment. Comment will be hidden until I post the answers. No Googling! The person with the most points this round will win a B&N gift card (total $ based on # of total participants, so please play) and a randomly selected participant will win a fun prize from me.
1. Edward Cullen H. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
2. Wrath A. Dark Lover by JR Ward
3. Lestat G. Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
4. Bill Compton F. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
5. Jody Stroud I. Bloodsucking Fiends by Christopher Moore
6. Count Dracula C. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
7. Matthew Clairmont J. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
8. Lucien Antonescu D. Insatiable by Meg Cabot
9. Martin Kowalski E. Vamped by David Sosnowski
10. Kurt Barlow B.Salem’s Lot by Stephen King