Snapshot Saturday – Me, Me, and Me

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link here. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.

Just a few shot from around Bouchercon

Had a few minutes to chat with Karen Olson and she was as sweet as expected.

Jason and me at the opening night event at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

The adorable Chelsea Cain gave me a special gift when signing my book.  You’ll have to check back next week to see what it was.

I’m having a blast at Bouchercon. I still have 1 1/2 days left on my mommy vacation and I plan on savoring every single minute.  Next week is birthday week, so I’ll be doing giveaways along with my mini conference recaps.

October 6, 2012 - Posted by | Photos |

1. I’m so glad you’re having a blast and I’m glad Jason got to join in on some of the fun!

Comment by bermudaonion(Kathy) | October 6, 2012 | Reply

2. Happy Birthday for next week! My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/ksE6O

Comment by Christine Harding | October 6, 2012 | Reply

3. What fun! Have a fabulous birthday week, too. Thanks for sharing…and here’s MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

Comment by laurelrainsnow | October 6, 2012 | Reply

4. Fantabulous!!!! I’m so excited for you!! Enjoy ever minute!

Comment by Jenners | October 6, 2012 | Reply

5. How exciting being able to attend the convention. Have a great time. I’m looking forward to your posts about it next week.

Comment by Leslie | October 6, 2012 | Reply

6. It’s so good that you are able to get away and have some fun!

Comment by Alyce (@AtHomeWithBooks) | October 6, 2012 | Reply

7. Love the photos with YOU!! Looks like you’re certainly enjoying your time and I’m jealous of the authors you’ve met so far!!

Comment by Staci@LifeintheThumb | October 6, 2012 | Reply

8. You look like you were having the time of your life. Happy Birthday!

Comment by sim@chapter1-take1 | October 6, 2012 | Reply

9. Glad you got to go to Bouchercon! What a great present to yourself. Happy Birthday!

Here’s my Snapshot.

Comment by Bev@My Reader's Block | October 6, 2012 | Reply

10. Looks great….Happy weekend♫♪

Comment by lmkazmierczak | October 6, 2012 | Reply

11. How fun! What a terrific getaway for both of you. That’s so great that you got to meet Chelsea Cain – I’m envious! I hope you are relaxing and enjoying yourself! 🙂

Comment by Wrighty | October 7, 2012 | Reply

12. Jealous of your mommy vacation, even though my kids are nearly grown. Here’s Mine

Comment by Paulita | October 7, 2012 | Reply

13. Awesome! so glad you’re having a great time. always good to have some me time and Jason is a gem!

Comment by jennygirl | October 7, 2012 | Reply

14. So glad you are having a blast. Look forward to hearing all about it.

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | October 7, 2012 | Reply

15. I bet it was a fun time. Great photos.

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea | October 8, 2012 | Reply

16. great photos!

Comment by Carol | October 10, 2012 | Reply

17. […] The Break UpOperación Triunfo La BandaAct Like A Lady, But Take The Man Approach!Satan’s LiesSnapshot Saturday – Me, Me, and Me ul.legalfooter li{ list-style:none; float:left; padding-right:20px; } .accept{ display:none; […]

Pingback by Overcoming A Relationship Break Up | Brandy & The Gang | October 14, 2012 | Reply