With the Olympics in full swing I thought I’d see if you could tell me what sport the following books feature…(Hint-no sport repeats)
You have until noon Sunday to submit your answers as a comment. Comment will be hidden until I post the answers. No Googling!
This round will last til August 7. The person with the most points will win a B&N gift card (total $ based on # of total participants, so please play) and a randomly selected participant will win a fun prize from me.
1. Playing for Pizza by John Grisham – Football
2. Forfeit by Dick Frances – Horse Racing
3. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein – Car Racing
4. A River Runs Through It by Norman Maclean – Fly Fishing
5. Gold by Chris Cleave – Track Cycling
6. Full Court Press by Mike Lupica – Basketball
7. The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway – Bull Fighting
8. The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach – Baseball
9. The Champion Maker by Kevin Joseph – Track
10. Miracle on the 17th Green by James Patterson – Golf