Are you looking for a quiz?

This is how I’m feeling about the quiz this week.  After half-heartedly working on two quizzes, I’ve decided to wait for inspiration to strike and come back next week with something fun and exciting.  Okay, at least I’ll try for something fun and exciting, but I don’t want to put too much pressure on myself.

If you take a photo of yourself making this face and post in on your blog, Twitter, or Facebook, you’ll get an automatic 100 points!  Please let me know where I can find the evidence, LOL.

UPDATE- FIzzy Jill has taken me up on the 100 point offer.  Please go take a look at her imitation pucker 🙂

If you are looking for a good word challenge I always enjoy the daily one at m-w.com. (Here)

Answers to last week’s quiz here.

July 10, 2012 - Posted by | Quizzes

1. That’s hilarious! It looks like he just ate a lemon!

Comment by BermudaOnion | July 10, 2012 | Reply

2. He’s adorable even when he’s acting goofy!

Comment by Gage's Grandma | July 10, 2012 | Reply

3. You are amazing with all the work you put into your quizzes. You definitely deserve a break!!!

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | July 10, 2012 | Reply

4. Betcha didn’t think anyone would do it…

I figured it was the least I could do to repay you for all that hard work. 😉

Comment by softdrink | July 11, 2012 | Reply

5. Love that face, and Jills imitation of it as well:)

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea | July 12, 2012 | Reply

6. LOL!!! I think we just need to call Fizzy Jill the winner. Though I am tempted. Which makes me wonder if I’m not following you on twitter?! I’m TriniCapini there.

Comment by Trish | July 12, 2012 | Reply

7. Oh–and I would be absolutely remiss if I didn’t mention that this is THE CUTEST PICTURE OF GAGE EVER. Seriously.

Comment by Trish | July 12, 2012 | Reply