I am terrible at guessing people’s ages, so for this first quiz of Round 3 I thought I’d see how good you are! Tell me which author is (or would be if alive today) oldest. If there are 3 list them in order from oldest to youngest. Submit your answers in a comment by noon on Saturday (I’ll hide the answers til then).
No cheating. No googling or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system Your first answers will be the only ones accepted. Play every week or just one time, you are always welcome It only takes once to be eligible for a prize.
1. John Grisham (1955) or James Patterson (1947)
2. Jane Austen (1775) or Mary Shelley (1797)
3. Stephen King (1947), Anne Rice (1941), Dean Koontz (1945)
4. Lee Child (author of Jack Reacher series )(1954) or John Sandford (Lucas Davenport series) (1944)
5. CS Lewis (1898) or JRR Tolkien (1892)
6. Mark Twain (1835) or Edgar Allan Poe (1809)
7. Ken Follett (1949) or John Irving (1942)
8. Nora Roberts (1950) , Sandra Brown (1948), Catherine Coulter (1942)
9. Jackie Collins (1937) or Danielle Steel (947)
10. Michael Connelly (1956), Scott Turow (1949), David Baldacci (1960)