Pink and Blue Censored Cover Quiz

Jason and I are still debating the nursery color, but we know it will not be pink or blue.  I was going to include a picture of the 6 month baby bulge and let you vote on what I was carrying, but the photo was horrifying, so you’ll have to wait until I take a better one 🙂

Can you identify these pink and blue covers by their censored titles?  Leave a comment with the number, title (5 points) and author (5 points).

No copying off other commenters.  Your first answer is the one accepted.  Each question worth 10 points.  Go ahead and Google if you want on this one.

Answers to last week’s quiz here, you guys totally rocked last week!  Current leaderboard here.

1. Tomorrow’s Promise by Sandra Brown  2.The Diary by Eileen Goudge  3. Bone Appetit by Carolyn Haines

4. Manhunting by Jennifer Crusie  5. Touch by Adania Shibli

6. Swimming by Nicola Keegan  7. Man Eater by Gigi Levangie Grazer  8. The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris  9. Bidding for Love by Katie Fforde  10. Red Bones by Ann Cleeves

You have until Thursday night to submit your answers.

34 thoughts on “Pink and Blue Censored Cover Quiz

1. Word Lily says:

2. The Diary by Eileen Goudge
    4. Manhunting by Jennifer Crusie
    5. Touch by Adania Shibli
    6. Swimming by Nicola Keegan
    8. The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris
    9. Bidding for Love by Katie Fforde
    10. Red Bones by Ann Cleeves

2. Kay says:

Wow, Stacy, you’ve gotten out the big guns this time. I am pretty much stymied. My guesses:

3. Nancy Martin
    5. Sea
    10 Red Bones – Ann Cleeves

And that’s it!

3. Bumbles says:

4 = Manhunting – Jennifer Cruise
    5 = Touch – Adania Shibli
    6 = Swimming, A Novel – Nicola Keegan
    9 = Practically Perfect, A Novel – Katie Fforde
    10 = Red Bones, A Thriller – Ann Cleeves

4. Caspette says:

Oh Boy I have no idea with these titles! fun competition. COngratulations I didnt realise you were pregnant. Then again I have been really out of touch with the blogging community lately having had my own little man in March this year. Is this your 1st?

5. Susan says:

Well, I don’t have a clue on ANY of them and didn’t realize there could be that many pink and blue covers out there. I’m sure there are many more, too.

I think you’re having a girl and you’re going to name her Susan. Really. That’s my prediction and I’m sticking to it.

6. Nise' says:

Cute quiz!
    2. The Diary by Eileen Goudge
    4. Manhunting by Jennifer Crusie
    5. Touch by Adania Shibli
    8. The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris
    9. Bidding for Love by Katie Fforde
    10. Red Bones by Ann Cleeves

7. CeeCee says:

Bra-ha-ha-hahaa! I’m not even going to humiliate myself this time. 🙂 I think I recognize two, but could never come up with the titles if you were giving away a million dollars!

Yeah, I like neutral, earthy colors myself. Pink and blue done right can be cute though.

• stacybuckeye says:

Our whole house is earthy, so I’m hoping to go a little more light with the baby’s room.
      And there’s no humiliating yourself on these quizzes. I think they’re hard!

8. Wrighty says:

What a great theme and so colorful! And a hard one too! I’ve seen several of these before but I only know one for sure. I’m glad it’s OK to Google this time. I’ll be back!

3. Bone Appetit – Carolyn Haines

9. Jennifer Rayment says:

Put my mad library skills to work and this is the best I could do
    2 The Diary by Eileen Goudge
    4 Manhunting by Jennifer Crusie
    5 Touch by Adania Shibli
    6 Swimming by Nicola Keegan
    7 Maneater by Gigi Levangie Grazier
    8 The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris
    9 Bidding for Love by Katie Fford
    10 Red Bones by Ann Cleeves

10. Julie H. says:

It’s only 6:53 CST! I’m guessing that #3 is Bone Appetit by Carolyn Haines! Hope I was able to sneak that one in!

11. stacybuckeye says:

I never score the quizzes until I get on the computer Friday morning, so you really have all night 🙂

12. jennygirl says:

Love the pink and blue idea. My coworker did warm earth tones and she knew she was having a girl. She didn’t want the pick explosion and her nursery turned out very nice.