I love the show Survivor. Jason and I like to watch and argue over who is going to win. He loves to watch the evil Russell and Russell makes me want to throw something at the tv or leave the room. So, this week’s quiz is all about literary villains. How many do you know?
No googling or cheating off other commenters. Your first answer is the one accepted. Each one is worth 10 points. You can answer until Thursday night.
1. This villain has the blood of Desdemona on his conscience if not on his hands. And no it’s not Othello. Iago
2. The world’s favorite wizard was the only one who dared speak his name. Voldemort
3. He famously said, ” A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.” Hannibal Lecter
4. White Witch (The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe)
5. First he wanted to be like Dickie Greenleaf. And then he became him. Tom Ripley (The Talented Mr. Ripley)
6. This housekeeper tormented the young Rebecca, but she did get her just desserts in the end, right? Mrs. Danvers
7. He wanted to control Middle Earth and The Ring at any cost. I don’t like anyone who beats up Gandalf. Sauron or Sarumon
9. This villian would not leave my beloved Jamie Fraser alone. Jack Randall (Outlander)
10. Name either of the two villians who ruined poor Lolita. Humbert Humbert or Clare Quilty