This week’s movie topic is all about Tear Jerkers…
The Bumbles aren’t big criers. In fact we find “a good cry” to be quite the oxymoron. So therefore we don’t go looking for sad movies – but every now and then a movie tricks us into thinking it is going to be perfectly fun and some damn sad scene gets snuck in there. Why don’t you share some others with us so that we aren’t caught off guard without our tissues?
Here are a few movies that have caused a tear or two to fall
1.Old Yeller – can’t handle death or injury to animals
2. E.T. – still don’t understand why he had to leave
3. Terms of Endearment – I was a mess!
4. Schindler’s List – brutality and hate are hard to watch
5. To Kill a Mockingbird – when Atticus walks out of the courtroom…well, you know.
6. The Passion of the Christ – same as 4
7. Dead Poet’s Society – loved this movie, but it got me.
8. Love Story – anything titled Love Story should n0t be sad!
What about you? What’s the last movie that made you cry?