Top Ten Tuesday-

Ten Books We Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn’t Get To (and totallyyyy plan to get to in 2018!!)  See what else bloggers are looking to read this year at the Broke & the Bookish.

Lincoln in the BardoLincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders

The Story of Arthur TruluvThe Story of Arthur Truluv by Elizabeth Berg

Hunger: A Memoir of (My) BodyHunger by Roxane Gay

Far from the Madding CrowdFar From the Maddening Crowd by Thomas Hardy

A Gentleman in MoscowA Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles

Anything for You (Blue Heron, #5)Anything for You by Kristan Higgins

Devil in Spring (The Ravenels, #3)Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas

Ready Player One (Ready Player One, #1)Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

How to Build a Piano BenchHow to Build a Piano Bench by Ruthi Postow Birch

The Salt HouseThe Salt House by Lisa Duffy

And there’s still time to enter my Blogiversary giveaway here.

19 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday-

1. BermudaOnion says:

My book club was supposed to read Lincoln in the Bardo but one person started it and didn’t like it so they bailed. See why they frustrate me? Ready Player One is so good!

2. Susie | Novel Visits says:

I love your list. It’s so eclectic in terms of types of books. I didn’t care for Lincoln in the Bardo, but found A Gentleman in Moscow was very good.

3. Lloyd Russell says:

A Gentleman in Moscow was one of only 2-4/4s I had last year. It’s definitely not for everybody. It’s super literary, which I don’t normally like. But I loved the writing. And the Berg book is one I’ve seen everywhere. I’m looking forward to reading what you think about it.

4. Literary Feline says:

Great list, Stacy! I hope you enjoy Ready Player One. I really enjoyed the audio. I keep hearing great things about A Gentleman in Moscow, and am looking forward to reading Hunger. I hope you get to all of these this year!

5. Susan says:

Several of these are on my TBR list just waiting for me to FINALLY get around to them. *Sigh* I did try READY PLAYER ONE this year, but I gave up about 1/3 of the way in. Reading it was like watching someone else play a video game. Boring! I hope you enjoy it more than I did.

Happy TTT!

Susan

6. Kay says:

I keep meaning to listen to READY PLAYER ONE. This year maybe. I also have THE SALT HOUSE on my Kindle. I’ll get to it at some point. It’s been a long time since I read an Elizabeth Berg book. Enjoy!

7. hmsgofita says:

Ready One Player has been on my list for awhile. But with the movie coming out soon I think I’ll move it up the list! Hunger is sooooo good. It’s a must-read for everyone. I was torn with Lincoln. I didn’t understand it. And the audiobook was hard to follow but I loved the performances. It’s one I need to reread probably to get what it was trying to say.

Good luck on getting to them this year!

8. Care says:

Ok, I have Hunger and that Moscow guy book on my must-read-soon list, too. Lincoln in the Bardo just takes some adjusting but then it gets amazing! And YES oh YES to the Hardy. I am loving every time someone reads that book and of course, watch the flick after. Such a BEAUTIFUL movie!