K- Kisses On the Big Screen

Blogging From A-Z

When I watched Catch & Release earlier this month I noted that it had a few hot kissing scenes.  Here’s one and a few others that come to mind.  I’d like to know yours!  Share in the comments 🙂

April 13, 2017 - Posted by | Blogging from A-Z

1. I love romance – and I’m all about the chemistry between actors when they’re up close and personal. The kissing has to feel real, like these two people actually like each other. Also forbidden romance helps! 😉

Yes to Ryan & Sandra (then again, Sandra can do no wrong in my eyes). Two Weeks Notice is still one of my fav movies.

Great choice for K!

Comment by Marna Reed | April 13, 2017 | Reply

• Sandra can do little wrong in my eyes too (but All About Steve did stretch the limits of my love!).

Comment by stacybuckeye | April 14, 2017 | Reply

• Yes! I completely forgot about that movie. It was Halle Berry’s “Catwoman”. Both cringe-worthy movies. *shudder*

Comment by Marna Reed | April 15, 2017

2. I love the end of Bridget Jones’s Diary. I like nice gentle films where you know the right people will get together eventually and then you get the pay off kiss at the end!

Cait @ Click’s Clan

Comment by clicksclan | April 13, 2017 | Reply

• I love the ending because it was such a nice payoff. I don’t even know how many times I’ve seen that film!

Comment by stacybuckeye | April 14, 2017 | Reply

3. Guess what turned up at the library for me this week. Catch and Release. Hoorah! Some Easter weekend viewing.

Comment by luvviealex | April 13, 2017 | Reply

• I hope you like it better than I did the first time I saw it 🙂 Happy Easter!

Comment by stacybuckeye | April 14, 2017 | Reply

4. Officer and a Gentleman has always been one of my favorites. Love a good kiss!
    Janet
    K is for Kihncert

Comment by scr4pl80 | April 13, 2017 | Reply

• I was thisclose to listing that one 🙂 I love that scene too!

Comment by stacybuckeye | April 14, 2017 | Reply

5. I don’t think I could come up with a list. I confess I don’t pay that close attention to which kiss scenes are the best. I’m all about the build up leading up to the kiss. LOL

Comment by Literary Feline | April 17, 2017 | Reply