It’s Readathon time! I usually participate at least once a year, and today will be on a limited basis since we are having friends over for a few hours and then have a 4 hour birthday party to attend for a friend of Gage. But I’d like to see if I can make it the whole 24 minus those 5 hours :)
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Just outside Cleveland, Ohio
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Not sure. What do you think?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Whatever I end up making for our visiting friends. I plan on lots of audio today.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m a forty-something wife and mother who loves to read.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I’ll be listening mostly today as I cook and clean for company. This is the first time I signed up when I’ve had other obligations but I decided to not let that stop me.