Retro Baby Movie Quiz – guessing closed

From April 2010 – have fun!

I decided to quiz you on a few movies that feature pregnancy and/or babies as a main storyline.  I’ve ranked these in the order I liked them best.

Leave a comment telling me the # and the name of the movie.  No Googling or looking at other commenter’s answers – that’s cheating and no fun!

1. Diane Keaton was never pregnant, but she was a great mom in this 1987 film.  Baby Boom

2. Mia Farrow’s pregnancy was much more difficult than mine in this 1968 horror classic. Rosemary’s Baby

3. This 2007 cautionary tale made Ellen Page a star. Juno

4. In 1990 Tom Selleck, Ted Danson, and Steve Gutenberg made the best dad!  Three Men & a Baby

5. Raising Arizona

6. Becoming a father and a grandfather at the same time kept Steve Martin on his funny toes.  Father of the Bride II

7. This 1988 John Hughes film starts Kevin Bacon as a new husband and somewhat reluctant father.  She’s Having a Baby

8. Keri Russell’s life was pretty bleak until the birth of her baby brought her real happiness.  Waitress

9. Junior

10. Knocked Up

11. Bruce Willis is perfect as the baby in this 1989 comedy with Kirstie Alley as his mom. Look Who’s Talking

12. Hugh Grant becomes a bit freaked out when his girlfriend, Julianne Moore, becomes pregnant.  Nine Months

April 20, 2016 - Posted by | Quizzes

1. First off, how did I miss the news? Congrats, Stacy! Wonderful news. ❤

1. Baby Boom (one of my absolute favorites)
    2. Rosemary's Baby
    3. Juno
    4. Three Men and a Baby
    5. Raising Arizona (Give me that baby you warthog from hell!)
    6. Father of the Bride 2
    7. She's Having a Baby (this movie has one of the most heart wrenching scenes at the end)
    8. Waitress (I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket…♩ ♫ ♪)
    9. Junior
    10. Knocked Up
    11. Look Who's Talking
    12. Nine Months

Comment by truebookaddict | April 20, 2016 | Reply

• Heehee. You gave me a good chuckle, Michelle! That threat has passed, I hope!
      120 points!! I love Baby Boom and Rosemary’s Baby, but for very different reasons 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | April 26, 2016 | Reply

2. So there is no confusion – I am NOT pregnant 😦

Comment by stacybuckeye | April 20, 2016 | Reply

• Well, no wonder I missed the announcement…there wasn’t one. lol I didn’t even notice the “from April 2010” in your original post. Shows how much I pay attention. :/

Comment by truebookaddict | April 20, 2016 | Reply

• Ha, that didn’t even occur to me 🙂 I think I’ve seen all of these movies but can’t remember the titles of most of them!!

Comment by Mary | April 20, 2016

3. I’m glad you added that comment. lol

1 – Baby Boom
    2 – Rosemary’s Baby
    3 – Juno
    4 – Three Men and a Baby
    5 –
    6 – Parenthood?
    7 – She’s Having a Baby
    8 – Junior
    9 –
    10 – Look Who’s Talking
    11 – 9 Months

Comment by BermudaOnion | April 20, 2016 | Reply

• When I originally posted I left the post as is from April 2010 and it mentioned me being pregnant. After Michelle’s comment I fixed it so not to scare/excite people, lol 🙂 80 points!

Comment by stacybuckeye | April 26, 2016 | Reply

4. 1. Baby Boom
    2. Rosemary’s Baby
    3. Juno
    4. Three Men and a Baby
    6. Parenthood
    7. She’s Having a Baby
    8. Waitress
    9. Junior
    10. Knocked Up
    11. Look Who’s Talking
    12. 9 Months

Comment by Word Lily | April 20, 2016 | Reply

5. LOL, when the post showed up in my feed, I thought what have I missed while I was gone until I read further!
    1. Baby Boom
    2. Rosemary’s Baby
    3. Juno
    4. Three Men and a Baby
    5. Raising Arizona
    6. Father of the Bride 2
    7. She’s Having My Baby
    8. ?
    9. Junior
    10. Knocked-Up
    11. Looks Who’s Talking
    12, Nine Months

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | April 21, 2016 | Reply

• I think I confused a few of you 🙂 110 points!

Comment by stacybuckeye | April 26, 2016 | Reply