Cats Quiz

Meet Razzi and Sammi IMG_4474These two siblings came home yesterday, not even 3 months old yet or 3 pounds.  I’ve already had to take Razzi off my lap and the keyboard twice just as I’ve been typing!  In honor of the newest members of our household We’re going to have a cat quiz. Don’t feel bad if you only remember a few since I’m not giving you options this week.

Leave your guesses in a comment.  Good luck!

No Googling or looking at other commenter answers.  Yes, we’re going by the honor system 🙂  Play every week or just one time, you are always welcome 🙂  It only takes once to be eligible for a prize.

1. I belonged to Hermione Granger.  Crookshanks
  2. I love lasagna and hate Mondays.   Garfield
  3. I lived with Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany’s.  Cat
  4. You might remember my sexy self from the Shrek movies, but I also had movies of my own.   Puss in Boots
  5. I have a love-hate relationship with that mouse Jerry.   Tom
  6. I caused some trouble in the movie Meet the Parents.  Jinx
  7. I was the cat in The Black Cat by Edgar Allan Poe.   Pluto
  8. Dr. Suess gave me a really cool striped hat.   Cat in the Hat
  9. I was killed by a truck in Pet Sematary, for a while.   Church
  10. My grin is famous!   Cheshire

Answer’s to last weeks Aging quiz here.

October 21, 2015 - Posted by | Uncategorized

1. I should be in my element on this one! Congrats on the two cuties, by the way. Cats are a true blessing. 🙂

1. Crookshanks
    2. Garfield
    3. ???
    4. Puss in Boots
    5. Tom
    6. Jinx
    7. I don’t know that the narrator was a cat, but the unreliable narrator in the story had a cat named Pluto.
    8. Cat in the Hat
    9. Church
    10. Cheshire Cat

Comment by truebookaddict | October 21, 2015 | Reply

• You are right Michelle! The narrator wasn’t the cat in The Black Cat wasn’t Pluto. It had been so long since I read it that I got confused. 90 points 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | October 27, 2015 | Reply

2. Not playing, but just wanted to say “how adorable” and bet this will be awesome for Gage. Belated 5th birthday wishes to your special little guy.

Comment by Diane | October 21, 2015 | Reply

• Thanks 🙂 It’s so nice to have a house with kittens.

Comment by stacybuckeye | October 27, 2015 | Reply

3. 1. Crookshanks
    2. Garfield
    3. Cat
    4. Puss in Boots
    5. Tom
    6. Jinxy
    7. Shmoop
    8. The Cat in the Hat
    9. Church
    10. Cheshire Cat

Comment by Word Lily | October 21, 2015 | Reply

4. you’ve distracted me with KITTY CATS!

Comment by Care | October 23, 2015 | Reply

• haha! They are very distracting!

Comment by stacybuckeye | October 27, 2015 | Reply

5. How fun! I bet they are the life of the house right now.
    1. Crookshanks