Saturday is Pi Day so I thought I’d see if you could guess these Pi(e) titles. One doesn’t have pi(e) in the title but does have a great looking pie on the cover!
No googling or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system 🙂 Play every week or just one time, you are always welcome 🙂 It only takes once to be eligible for a prize.
Leave your guesses as a comment 🙂
1. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie – Bradley
2. Tibetan Peach Pie – Robbins
3. The Apple Tree – Hall
4. Sneaky Pie for President – Brown
5. The Actor and the Housewife – Hale
6. Peach Pies and Alibis – Adams
7. Life of Pi – Martel
8. Ugly Pie – Solomon
9. Blackberry Pir Murder – Fluke
10. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society – Shaffer and Barrows