Sundays with Gage – a snowy day and a winner

Our morning in pictures

IMG_2129IMG_2166IMG_2163IMG_2149IMG_2136IMG_2134IMG_2178snowman

And a winner from my Blogiversary post…

IMG_2201Lloyd! (the book sage)  Congratulations, there’s a B&N gift card on the way 🙂

and I asked you all to vote for my 2015 profile pics and you overwhelmingly chose 2011 so you’ll be seeing both of these imges on the blog this year.  Thanks for voting and taking the time to comment 🙂

2011(Chagrin Falls)(Northport, Michigan)

February 1, 2015 - Posted by | Gage | ,

1. Trains! Where did you guys go for that?

Have a great week and stay warm!

Comment by whatsheread | February 1, 2015 | Reply

• A short 45 minute drive to Medina, Train and Toy Show.

Comment by stacybuckeye | February 1, 2015 | Reply

2. You’ve got some good snow there! Gage looks so happy with those trains! Stay warm 🙂

Comment by Heather | February 1, 2015 | Reply

3. Congrats to Lloyd! Nice pics, Stacy. There was a train show in our city this weekend – I thought of Gage 🙂

Comment by Mary | February 1, 2015 | Reply

4. Trains always make me think of Gage!!

Congratulations to Lloyd!

Comment by BermudaOnion | February 1, 2015 | Reply

5. That snow pic is so so cute.

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea | February 1, 2015 | Reply

6. my boys loved trains too. Awesome snowman photo!

Comment by Teddyree | February 2, 2015 | Reply

7. What a great snowman! And I love the face on the tree. Have a good week!

Comment by Kay | February 2, 2015 | Reply

• I’m impressed with the snowman too! I can take no credit for it.

Comment by stacybuckeye | February 2, 2015 | Reply

8. Thanks for sharing your photos. That is a fabulous looking snow man! Having a vote for a profile photos is a good idea. I like the ones that won. Have a great week.

Comment by Pat @ Posting For Now | February 2, 2015 | Reply

• Thanks Pat! It’s not the year I woudl have chosen myself, go figure!

Comment by stacybuckeye | February 2, 2015 | Reply

9. I wonder if he will ever stop loving trains! LOL

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | February 2, 2015 | Reply

• I’ve given up hope for that. Now I’m trying to figure out how trains might provide a future job 😉

Comment by stacybuckeye | February 2, 2015 | Reply

10. What great snow pictures!

Comment by pinkim95 | February 2, 2015 | Reply

11. Love those photos! So glad you found some lovely train set ups for Gage to check out; he must have thought he was in train heaven 🙂

Comment by View From My Home | February 2, 2015 | Reply

12. I especially love the photo of Gage and the snowman. 🙂 That’s all my daughter wanted to do all December was to get to build a snowman. When she found out our area was supposed to get snow one day, that’s all she could talk about. I felt bad for her when it didn’t work out. Next year, we’ll definitely have to plan a trip to the nearby mountains to see the snow. It seemed like every weekend we had a chance she was sick. 😦

Comment by Literary Feline | February 2, 2015 | Reply

13. I love the photos. I bet Gage had a blast.

Comment by Carol | February 3, 2015 | Reply

14. Looks like the perfect day for Gage!

Comment by Anna | February 3, 2015 | Reply

15. I love the snowman shot. Are you getting a lot of snow where you live. We haven’t had any this year. A very dry year in the desert.

Comment by kelley | February 3, 2015 | Reply

16. Awwww look at bald baby Gage!! So sweet. Looks like a super cold day but that you made the most of it! Fun for everyone!

Comment by Trish | February 8, 2015 | Reply

17. […] a snowy winter […]

Pingback by 2015, A Year of Sundays with Gage | Stacy's Books | December 27, 2015 | Reply