James Garner passed away at the age of 86 this week and I didn’t realize until I read about his life that he had earned two Purple Hearts in the Korean War. I remember watching The Rockford Files when I visited my grandparents, but I think that even if you don’t know much about James Garner that you’ll be able to recognize thses 10 films.
Take your best guesses, be entered to win a prize. No cheating (using the web to help find answers) or copying. You have til Sunday to enter. All extra details can be found here.
Leave your guesses in the comment section.
Unscramble these Garner film titles (from oldest to newest)
1. ELWOMAR – Marlowe
2. MVOE REVO INGADLR – Move Over Darling
3. HTE TEARG EESCAP – The Great Escape
4. ETH ILDRENCH’S OHUR – The Children’s Hour
5. ROVITC / VRIAITCO – Victor/Victoria
6. PHMURY”S NCERMOA – Murphy’s Romance
7. ICKMAVER – Maverick
8. PECSA YSOOCWB – Space Cowboys
9. INEIDV REECSTS FO HET AY-AY STERIDOOHS – Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
10. HTE OOONKTEB – The Notebook
Answers to last weeks American quiz here.