Cover Me Quiz – guessing closed

Take your best guesses, be entered to win a prize.  No cheating (using the web to help find answers) or copying.  You have til Sunday to enter.  All extras can be found here.

Leave your guesses in the comment section.  You only need to guess one to be eligible for a prize :)

As the final wrap up to last year (yes, I know it’s February already!) I just want to see if you can recognize a few covers from last year’s books.  I know the book mark spoilers make it more difficult!

IMG_5242

IMG_5245

1.The Apple Orchard by Susan Wiggs  2.Bad Monkey by Carl Hiaasen  3.The Engagements by J Courtney Sullivan  4.The Last Word by Lisa Lutz  5.MaddAddam by Margaret Atwood  6.Inferno by Dan Brown  7.Identical by Scott Turow  8.The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty  9.Daddy’s Gone A Hunting by Mary Higgins Clark  10.Looking for Me by Beth Hoffman

Happy guessing!

February 4, 2014 - Posted by | Quizzes

1. These are guesses, so don’t laugh!

1 – Red Hook Road

6. Inferno by Dan Brown
    7. Identical by Scott Turow
    8. The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
    9. Daddy’s Gone A Hunting by Mary Higgins Clark
    10. Looking for Me by Beth Hoffman

Comment by Word Lily | February 4, 2014 | Reply

3. I don’t exactly get what we are supposed to do, but I see Bad Monkey (Carl Hiaasen) and Inferno (Dan Brown) and Identical (Scott Turow)

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | February 4, 2014 | Reply

4. 1. The Apple Orchard by Susan Wiggs
    2. Bad Monkey by Carl Hiaasen
    3. The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan
    4. ?
    5. Madd Addam by Margaret Atwood
    6. Inferno by Dan Brown
    7. Identical by Scott Turow
    8. The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
    9. Daddy’s Gone A Hunting by Mary Higgins Clark
    10. Looking For Me by Beth Hoffman

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | February 4, 2014 | Reply

5. Bad Monkey Carl Hiassen, I think Inception Dan Brown.

Comment by Buckeye in Bama | February 5, 2014 | Reply

• 20 points! Nice to see you Jess. I will be coming by your blog as soon as I get my head above water!

Comment by stacybuckeye | February 10, 2014 | Reply

6. I recognize Bad Monkey, The Husband’s Secret, and Looking for Me. 🙂

Comment by booksandmoviescarriek | February 8, 2014 | Reply

7. Arghh sorry Stacy, can’t seem to get my act together to visit in time lol and I actually recognise a few of these, some of them even made my favourite read list 🙂

1. The Apple Orchard by Susan Wiggs