In 2010 I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and also became the not-so-proud owner of an extra 40 pounds. This is the year I’ve decided to get rid of 30 of those pounds. It’s too hard for me to be the mother I want to be with the extra weight. I’ve lost 10 pounds so far and can fit back into one old pair of jeans, only 10 or so more pairs to go 😉 I’ve been too skinny and I’ve been obese (according to those stupid BMI people) and I’m shooting for somewhere in the middle. It’s not vanity but a health thing – Gage needs me around for a long while and I need to quit stress eating at the drive-thru.
Let’s see if you can match these fictinoal characters who have all struggled with their weight or body images issues and the books you find their stories in.
Take your best guesses, be entered to win a prize. No cheating (using the web to help find answers) or copying. You have til Sunday to enter. All extras can be found here.
Leave your guesses in the comment section. You only need to guess one to be eligible for a prize.
1. Cannie Shapiro C. Good in Bed
2. Truly Plaice E. The Little Giant of Aberdeen County
3. Minerva Dobbs D. Bet Me
4. Heather Wells F. Size 12 is Not Fat
5. Benny Hogan A.Circle of Friends
6. Dolores Price I. She’s Come Undone
7. Ignatius Reilly J. The Confederacy of Dunces
8. Holly Brennan B. Big Girl Panties
9. Arthur Opp G. Heft
10. Edie Middlestein H. The Middlesteins