Since you all seemed to appreciate the ‘easier’ quiz last week I thought I’d not stress you out too much this week. Just fill in these book titles with words you might associate with France. I’ll give you a bonus point if you give me the author too!
I hope that you’ll try your hand at my (mostly) bookish quizzes every week, but it’s okay if you just want to play when the quiz interests you. If you play you are eligible for a prize at the end of the round. For all of the details, click here. Submit your answers in the comment section – I will stop by and hide them throughout the week but try not to copy off anyone else You have til Sunday to guess.
No need to know all the answers, one guess and you’ll be eligible for a prize. No Googling
1. The Long Quiche Goodbye by Aames
2. I Am the Cheese by Cormier
3. The Elegance of the Hedgehog
4. Paris Trout by Dexter
5. How to Dine on Killer Wine by Warner
6. Champagne for One by Stout
7. Murder in the Bastille by Black
8. Anna and the French Kiss by Perkins
9. The Romance Reader’s Book Club by Cannon
10. Murder After a Fashion by Carroll
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway of The Doll by Taylor Stevens here.