The last few Paris quizzes have been challenging, so I thought I’d make things a little easier this week. Just unscramble the titles of these classic novels set in France. I chose them because I think you’ll recognize them all!
Just for some extra help here are the authors who wrote them-Camus, Hemingway, Dickens, Hugo, Collette, Dumas, Leroux
I hope that you’ll try your hand at my (mostly) bookish quizzes every week, but it’s okay if you just want to play when the quiz interests you. If you play you are eligible for a prize at the end of the round. For all of the details, click here. Submit your answers in the comment section – I will stop by and hide them throughout the week but try not to copy off anyone else You have til Sunday to guess.
No need to know all the answers, one guess and you’ll be eligible for a prize. No Googling 🙂
1. IIGG – Gigi by Colette
2. A EALT FO OWT TIIECS – A Tale of Two Cities by Dickens
3. HET HETER EEESTRSKUM – The Three Musketeers by Dmas
4. EEAMMD VRYBOA – Madame Bovary by Flaubert
5. ELS SABLEMISER – Les Miserables by Hugo
6. TEH COTNU FO ONETM SITCRO – The Count of Monte Cristo by Dumas
7. HET BACKHHUNC FO NOTER DEAM – The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Hugo
8. ETH TOMANPH FO HET PRAOE – The Phantom of the Opera by Leroux
9. HET UNS SLOA ISERS – The Sun Also Rises by Hemingway
10. EHT RTSANGRE – The Stranger by Camus
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway of The Doll by Taylor Stevens here.
For some reason I loved this image. This was one of our hotels in Paris, the rooms were beautiful. (courtesy of Bookbath)