Are you looking for a quiz?

If your answer was yes you will have to come back next week.  Due to the heat, my allergies, Gage’s allergies, this silly goose computer and the fact that Gage was up til 2 am puking his sad little guts out, I just cannot do it.  I do have a fun one planned for next week (I still need a few more questions or I’d post it today).

Looking for MeOh, I did finish Beth Hoffman’s newest yesterday and really liked it.  Hope I can get the review up tomorrow.

May 21, 2013 - Posted by | Uncategorized

1. Ugh, so sorry. I hope things look up for you soon!

Comment by BermudaOnion | May 21, 2013 | Reply

2. Oh it’s so hard when the little ones are sick. I hope Gage feels better soon.
    My review of Looking For Me posts tomorrow too!

Comment by Mary | May 21, 2013 | Reply

3. Sorry to hear about all the “yucks” in our life at the moment. Hope you and Gage are both feeling better.

The Hoffman book is on my list to read this summer. Can’t wait to hear more of what you thought.

Comment by Tami | May 21, 2013 | Reply

4. The excessive heat, we expect some today, does no one any good. Hope you and doggie feel better today. Looking forward to your review of the book.

Comment by harvee | May 21, 2013 | Reply

5. I sooooo understand the allergies. This year is awful. My allergies got so bad that I ended up at the emergency clinic last week and had to get a cortisone shot. Poor little Gage. And poor mommy, too! I hope things get better for you both … and quickly!

Comment by Beth Hoffman | May 21, 2013 | Reply

6. I hope Gage feels better soon and all your allergies subside. 😦

Comment by Literary Feline | May 21, 2013 | Reply

7. Sorry the ickies are invading your home! I hope you are well soon. Allergies are awful here too. Can’t wait to read Beth’s book.

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | May 21, 2013 | Reply

8. I hope you and Gage get to feeling better very soon!

I’ve been hearing wonderful things about Beth Hoffman’s newest book, and have it on my to be read list. =)

Comment by Melissa | May 21, 2013 | Reply

9. Oh no! Hope you all get to feeling better soon.

Comment by Word Lily | May 21, 2013 | Reply

10. Ugh! Hope you all feel better. My hubby has been suffering terribly with allergies so i know what you guys are going through.

Comment by jennygirl | May 21, 2013 | Reply

11. Poor Gage and you too, hope you both feel heaps better soon! I loved Saving CeeCee, can’t wait to get my hands on a copy of Looking For Me 🙂

Comment by Teddyree | May 22, 2013 | Reply

12. HOpe Gage is feeling better!! You too!! Take care!

Comment by Staci@LifeintheThumb | May 22, 2013 | Reply