Sundays with Gage- Preston’s Hope

When you have a toddler in the house it is sometimes difficult to find enough to entertain the ball of energy and a few weeks ago we discovered the coolest park for Gage.  Preston’s Hope is a $3 million dollar park made for ALL kids, including those with disabilities.  And it’s free.  Click here and you can see the overview of the park and how massive it is.  Then let Gage take you through the place 🙂  If you have small kids in Northeast Ohio this is a must see.  It’s easy to spend a lot of time there and I just love what the park represents – ALL kids playing together.  Seriously, click here to see how big it is.  We are very lucky to only be 10 minutes away.  A perfect place for a bored child.

July 22, 2012 - Posted by | Gage |

1. What a beautiful park and what a wonderful concept!

Comment by BermudaOnion | July 22, 2012 | Reply

2. Oh wow! So much fun! And, how convenient — only 10 minutes away! 🙂

Comment by Thoughts of Joy | July 22, 2012 | Reply

3. He looks so happy! And I wanna join him!!

Comment by gautami tripathy | July 22, 2012 | Reply

4. How fortunate you are to have such a fabulous park near you. Gage must love it there!

Comment by Mary | July 22, 2012 | Reply

5. I love the entrance sculpture! And he is just the cutest ever in that hat and the crocs!!! And getting to be such a big boy!!!

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | July 22, 2012 | Reply

6. Prestons Hope sounds like a wonderful place! Thanks so much for the review!
    Looks like Gage had a wonderful time!

Comment by my recent favorite books | July 22, 2012 | Reply

7. Wow, the park is spectacular! Looks like Gage loves it. The pictures are great, what a cutie!

Comment by Gage's Grandma | July 22, 2012 | Reply

8. That looks like an awesome place! You’re so lucky to have such a nice park so close by.

Comment by Anna (Diary of an Eccentric) | July 22, 2012 | Reply

9. I’m blown away…and jealous! I wish we had something like that here.

Comment by Stephanie D. | July 23, 2012 | Reply

10. This is adorable! I feel like I’ve heard of this place before, or at least something like it. A playground for all kids is just awesome!

Comment by jennygirl | July 23, 2012 | Reply

11. How awesome is that!!??? I’m jealous 😀 Gage looks to be having a blast!!

Comment by Staci@LifeintheThumb | July 23, 2012 | Reply

12. It looks fantastic!! How lucky you are to live so close … as good as (or perhaps better than) an amusement park!

Comment by Jenners | July 23, 2012 | Reply

13. Wow, that looks like an amazing place. And you’re lucky to be so close.

Comment by Carol | July 26, 2012 | Reply

14. OH he is getting so big! Looks like you had such a fun day and I love his hat 🙂

Comment by Amused By Books (@amusedbybooks) | July 28, 2012 | Reply

15. I love it when you find a good park. Gage looks like he is having a fabulous time.

Comment by Caspette | August 5, 2012 | Reply