Sundays with Gage – Photo Fun

Gage has had a good week.  He’s been acting like himself, fussiness and all, and I’ll take it!  He has a few more tests this week and then we may know more about what caused his hospital stay.  I’m praying they don’t find anything bad and can give him a clean bill of health.

Since my parents were up this week we decided to go to our local Portrait Innovations and have some family pics taken.  I am not happy with any of the ones I’m in, but I’ll share a few of the others…

So, at 4 months old you can see he’s not exactly smiling on demand!  And the fourth one is the last one and how we knew our time in front of the camera was done.  It was fun and I’m glad we have some fun photos of Gage and the family.

Hopefully next Sunday the post will be full of good health news for Gage.  Positive thoughts and prayers are appreciated 🙂

21 thoughts on “Sundays with Gage – Photo Fun

1. Carol M says:

I’m so glad Gage is doing better and I hope that the tests show that he is fine. Those are great pictures and I’m sure the ones with you are good, too!

2. Jenners says:

So glad to hear he has been acting like himself! The first photo is so cute! He looks like such a little man! I love when babies wear “grown up” clothes like that. Looking forward to continued good news.

3. Teddyree says:

How terrifying for your family with little Gage. I’m so happy that he’s acting like his normal self and hope and pray that all tests come back normal and Gage gets a clean bill of health. While this may leave things unexplained and have scared 10 years off your life, relief and gratefulness will outweigh the fear. {hugs} Sheree

4. Mariska says:

oh i love those pictures !! And please do share the ones with you please..please…We want to see them 🙂

always sending you and gage Positive thoughts (hugs)

5. Susan says:

Sweet! I’m so glad that he’s better. Look how he’s smiling in that picture with G-ma and G-pa! I bet your pics are beautiful, too. You’re too hard on yourself. 🙂

6. Margot says:

I just had to come over and check out the latest Gage photo. I love him in the red vest. Such a cute little man he is. I’m sorry to hear of the hospital time. I’m joining in on the prayers for this special little person.

7. jennygirl says:

They are all cute! Even the fussy baby one 🙂
    I never take good pictures, which is why there haven’t been any on my blog. I’ll try again on vacation and see what happens.