See if you can guess the titles of the books from the pictures. Here’s a link to the one I did last year as an example. 9 points for the correct answer and 1 point if you know the author too. A Hint- these are all 2010 New York Times Bestsellers. You have until Friday noon to submit your answers as a comment. I hide your answers until then.
A few rules…No cheating. No googling or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system…Your first answers will be the only ones accepted…Have fun!
This round for every participant I have (currently at $26) I will put in a $ for a B&N gift card or a Babies R Us gift card for the winner. Even if you play only once you are eligible to win the second prize (something special I pick out) and you will be adding money to the kitty for the winner.
1. ‘s Noah’s Compass by Anne Tyler
2. The The Red Queen by Phillipa Gregory
3. Cross Fire by James Patterson
4. House Rules by Jodi Picoult
5. Storm Prey by John Sandford
6. Seeks Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris
7. of Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
8. of s Fall of Giants by Ken Follett
9. Spider Bones by Kathy Reichs
10. Star Island by Carl Hiaasen