Thank you for your birthday wishes yesterday! I had a very fun day with my wonderful husband. See if you can identify these 10 movies that all contain a birthday. Each one worth 10 points and you have until Thursday night to submit your answers. I hide your answers until then.
Here are the rules… 1. Open to everyone. Play once or every week, that’s okay. I’m happy to have you here today.
2. No cheating. No googling, other internet searches or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system
3. Your first answers will be the only ones accepted.
1. Sixteen Candles 2. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
3. Jim Carrey can only tell the truth because of a wish his son made on his birthday in this 1997 movie. Liar, Liar
4. 13 Going on 30 5. The Game
6. Billy Crystal has just turned 39 (I know how that feels!) and is suffering from a midlife crisis (Good thing I don’t have time or energy for that now!). He and two of his best friends decide to go west and participate in a cattle drive where they are a little afraid of Curly. City Slickers
7. Harold & Maude 8. Taken
9. Mrs. Doubtfire 10. The Royal Tenembaums