It’s October! That means my birthday, our anniversary, and Halloween decorating 🙂 I love fall. See if you can unscramble these titles (5 pts each) and authors (5 pts each). They all contain a Halloweeny kinda word.
You have until Thursday at midnight to submit your answers as a comment. I hide your answers until then.
Here are the rules… 1. Open to everyone. Play once or every week, that’s okay. I’m happy to have you here today.
2. No cheating. No googling, other internet searches or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system
3. Your first answers will be the only ones accepted.
Last week’s Banned Book Quiz here. Current Leaderboard here.
1. HET RVEAGYADR OKOB – LINE MIGANA – The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
2. ULMP OPSOYK – NATEJ VANVICEOH – Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich
3. KELESNOT WERC – SPHETNE NIKG – Skeleton Crew by Stephen King
4. NOS FO A TWICH – GORYREG GAMRUEI – Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire
5. NA HECO NI ETH NOBE – AANID BALDNOGA – An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
6. OTINGNH TUB STSHOG – HETB TRAPKEH – Nothing But Ghosts by Beth Kephart
7. FINFOC CANRED – FRYJEEF VADERE – Coffin Dancer by Jeffery Deaver
8. GINTHAUN FO LILH USHOE – HIRELYS SACKJON – Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
9. LINGWIL PRITSIS – LISPHYL BEERCHIS – Willing Spirits by Phyllis Schieber
10. WRITREGHOTS – VISTAR RESTHARH – Ghostwriter by Travis Thrasher