After many years of hosting this meme The Broke and the Bookish has passed it on to one of their own, Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week it’s all about love. Here are some of the more memorable couples that I’ve discovered in the last ten years on this blog…
- Louisa & Will – Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
- Elizabeth Bennet & Fitzwilliam Darcy – Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Anne & Wentworth – Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Meg & Ted – Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Michael & Miles – The Innocent by Taylor Stevens (+the rest of the series)
- Becky & Felix – The Actor & the Housewife by Shannon Hale
- Francesca & Calder – Deadly series by Brenda Joyce
- Claire & Trevelyan – The Duchess by Jude Deveraux
- Mariana & Richard – Mariana by Susanna Kearsley
- Faith & Levi – The Best Man by Kristan Higgins (I love all the couples of this series)
I’m a sucker for romance. Where can I find some of your favorite couples so I can put them on my TBR?
7 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – Powerful Pairs”
The only books I’ve read here are the Austen books. I like Persuasion better than Pride and Prejudice, but both are quite good. I keep meaning to read the Taylor Stevens series.
Lizzy and Darcy made my TTT too ❤
I love Louisa and Will!
There are a couple here that I need to discover! Reading a classic from the 80s, Whitney and Clayton from Whitney, My Love.
I loved Whitney back in the day. I need to go back and reread all of my McNaughts 🙂
I did really like Will and Louisa. Thanks for sharing!
Lauren @ Always Me
Darcy and Elizabeth would definitely have made my list if I made one. 🙂 And I just love Anne and Wentworth!