1. Which hour was most daunting for you? I called it a day at 22.5 hours, or 6:30 this morning. Could I have made it the last hour and a half? Probably. But this year I decided not to push myself to sheer exhaustion.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a reader engaged for next year? I really liked listening to Dark Matter by Blake Crouch.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? No blame to organizers, but the website craziness was a downer. It’s usually how I participate in the challenges.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? It’s all fun!
5. How many books did you read? I finished 3 and am over halfway done with a fourth.
6. What were the names of the books you read? Frankenstein, Dark Matter, The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet, and am close to finishing The Finishing Time.
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
8. Which did you enjoy least? Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, while short and good, dragged down my reading.
9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I always participate when I can and so far over 7 years this has been once a year, so that doesn’t bode well for October 🙂 I always like being a mini-challenge host.
As I listened to audio books I rebuilt by Mt. TBR and got it all cleaned up by the time I went to bed. The work out kept me awake! The number of books will be revealed this week.
I slept from 6:45-10:15 when a bunch of loud boys came over to play and again from 12:15-2:30. I am so looking forward to bed right now, but I’m trying to finish up my 30 day challenge first.
4 thoughts on “Z- Catching some Z’s & 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Wrap-Up (Hint: It was a 22.5 Hour RAT for me)”
It was hour 22 for me too…when I promptly feel asleep and slept in pretty late this morning. lol I’m looking forward to your TBR count. 🙂
Your TBR pile looks like Mt. Vesuvius!
I’d love to do this someday.
I’m in awe that you managed 22 and a half hours! I bet you sleep well tonight!