Halfway through my 30 books in 30 days challenge

A few have you have checked out my new blog with my first 30 day challenge.  I challenged myself to read a book every day for 30 days and guess what?  I’m 15/15!  The first two days the authors came by to leave a nice comment 🙂  I hope that I can find a few minutes to catch up on some reviews here in the next few days, but here’s what I read so far. Click on over to say hi.

1-Following Ezra:What One Father Learned About Gumby, Otters, Autism and Love from his Extraordinary Son by Tom Fields-Meyer

2-A Housefly in Autumn by Scott Nagele

3- Vengeance Follows by Scott Lax

4- Benny & Shrimp by Katarina Mazetti

5- The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan

6-First Star I See Tonight by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

7- The Croquet Player by HG Wells

8- Living Buddha, Living Christ by Thich Nhat Hanh

9- Talking About Detective Fiction by PD James

10- D is For Deadbeat by Sue Grafton

11- Bleachers by John Grisham

12- The Lovers by Vendela Vida

13- Dear Almost by Matthew Thorburn

14- Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi

15- The Watermark by Travis Thrasher

So, how many of these have you read?

September 15, 2016 - Posted by | 30 Day Challenges, Uncategorized

1. 0

Comment by Lloyd Russell | September 15, 2016 | Reply

2. I’ve only read two of the books. I’ve got the SEP on the stacks. Congrats on your success!

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | September 15, 2016 | Reply

• Thanks 🙂 SEP is my favorite!

Comment by stacybuckeye | September 15, 2016 | Reply

3. Congratulations! Pretty great achievement given all the other stuff you have to do! :–)

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | September 16, 2016 | Reply

• Thanks. I am feeling quite accomplished!

Comment by stacybuckeye | September 16, 2016 | Reply

4. Being able to read a book a day blows my mind. I’m so envious. BTW, I’m having trouble finding a “Follow” button on your challenge blog. Is it a private blog?

Comment by snoozing on the sofa | September 16, 2016 | Reply

• Haha, a follow button. It’s one of the reasons I haven’t promoted the blog except through friends here. I switched to wordpress.org for that blog and can’t figure anything out! And, well, reading a book a day hasn’t given me much time. It’s on my to do list 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | September 16, 2016 | Reply

• That’s the reason both my blogs are now WordPress.com blogs. I don’t have time to figure out every little thing when someone else could just make a button for me.

Comment by snoozing on the sofa | September 16, 2016

• smart 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | September 16, 2016

5. I’m impressed. Lately I’ve been a slow reader and it’s taking me weeks to finish just one!

I’ve also just realised that I never actually followed your 30 Day Challenge blog, fixing that now. 😉

Comment by clicksclan | September 24, 2016 | Reply