Theatre – And Then There Were None

I read Agatha Christie’s And Then There Were None last October and then passed it on to my mom.  When I saw that Great Lakes Theater would be performing it I knew that it would be a perfect mom and daughter night out.  And it was.IMG_6579IMG_6575We went downtown Cleveland to a great dinner with lots of  wine and then went to the play.  My mom, who can’t remember one book from the next she reads so many, couldn’t remember who the killer was until the end of the play, lol.

I almost always prefer musicals, but this was fun because of the size of the theater and the well-known story.  Do you like going to the theater? What was the last play you saw?

March 19, 2016 - Posted by | Uncategorized

1. This is so crazy. I also love theater and also prefer musicals. And today we’re going to live theater to see a drama. There’s some music, but it’s not actually a musical. Funny coincidence. Glad you had a good time.

Comment by Lloyd Russell | March 19, 2016 | Reply

2. What a great play, and I love that you went with your mom!

The last play I saw was Misery in NYC with Bruce Willis and Laurie Metcalf. It was SO GOOD!

Comment by Vicki | March 19, 2016 | Reply

• Oh, I didn’t know Bruce was doing theater. I bet that would have been great!

Comment by stacybuckeye | March 19, 2016 | Reply

3. Oh I would love seeing this. Did you watch the new TV adaptation that Lifetime did recently? I recorded it on the DVR, but haven’t watched it yet. Agatha Christie did a bunch of plays, but her most famous is probably The Mousetrap. I loved reading it. It was not a book, just a play. It’s fun. Glad you two had such a good time!

Comment by Kay | March 19, 2016 | Reply

• I heard about the series on tv but not in time to tape it. I’ll have to get it from the library. The play was a lot of fun.

Comment by stacybuckeye | March 19, 2016 | Reply

4. I prefer musicals as well. My daughter and I saw The Phantom last April and have tickets to see it again in May.

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | March 20, 2016 | Reply

• We saw that in Toronto years ago and I think it’s coming to Cleveland soon. Another mother-daughter theater duo 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | March 20, 2016 | Reply

5. How fun! I love going to the theater, but haven’t been in awhile. Musicals are my favorites too, but I enjoy plays now and then too.

Comment by Literary Feline | March 20, 2016 | Reply

• Broadway is why I miss our yearly visits to New York so much! Jason’s job changed then we had Gage and I just haven’t gotten there. But Cleveland has a great theater district so I can’t complain too much.

Comment by stacybuckeye | March 23, 2016 | Reply