Last week we tried Shakespeare quotes so I thought Stephen King would be the next best choice 🙂 Good luck matching the quotes from the novels to the title. Each is used only one time.
Take your best guesses, be entered to win a prize – you only need one correct answer to be eligible for a prize. No cheating (using the web to help find answers) or copying. All extra details can be found here.
Leave your guesses in the comment section by Tuesday afternoon.
Titles-Carrie, It, Under the Dome, The Shining, The Green Mile, Misery, Hearts in Atlantis, 11/22/63, Pet Sematary, Full Dark No Stars, The Stand, Cujo
1.“High school isn’t a very important place. When you’re going you think it’s a big deal, but when it’s over nobody really thinks it was great unless they’re beered up.” -Carrie
2.“’Yeah, but what if you went back and killed your own grandfather?'” -11/22/63
3. “We all float down here!” -It
4. “Sometimes dead is better” -Pet Sematary
5. “Close your eyes and click your heals three times…because there’s no place like Dome.” -Under the Dome
6. “I believe most people are essentially good. I know that I am. It’s you I’m not entirely sure of.” -Full Dark No Stars
7. “Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I’m not gonna hurt ya. I’m just going to bash your brains in.” -The Shining
8. “The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there…and still on your feet.” -The Stand
9.“On the day of my judgment, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That it was my job? My job?” -The Green Mile
10.“I am your number one fan.” -Misery
11. “The monster never dies.” -Cujo
12.“Sometimes when you’re young, you have moments of such happiness, you think you’re living on someplace magical, like Atlantis must have been. Then we grow up and our hearts break into two.” -Hearts in Atlantis