Saturday Snapshot – Hearts

IMG_5305

I know I showed postcards last month but some of my favorite ones have something sweet in common.  Aren’t they so pretty?  Can you pick a favorite?  I’d love to know which one you like best because I find it impossible to choose.

I posted this on my postcarder blog too.

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads.

February 1, 2014 - Posted by | Postcrossing |

1. I like the tree. I wonder if it’s natural or if that’s photoshopped. Either way, I like it. Have a great day, Stacy!

Comment by brokencookiesdontcount | February 1, 2014 | Reply

2. How fun and pretty…..I love the coffee beans one the most

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea | February 1, 2014 | Reply

3. I like the tree! But like the first commenter, I’d prefer to believe that has not been photoshopped!

Comment by sandynawrot | February 1, 2014 | Reply

4. The tree is my favourite too.

Comment by Louise | February 1, 2014 | Reply

5. I like the coffee bean heart. Makes me want to go get a cup. 😉

Comment by Arti | February 1, 2014 | Reply

6. I guess the majority like the coffee bean heart. Guess that is because it is early morning! Have a great day, I’m off to freshen my coffee. 🙂

Comment by Judy B | February 1, 2014 | Reply

7. I’m crazy about the one with the little spotted dog!

Comment by Beth Hoffman | February 1, 2014 | Reply

8. Being a tree lover I have to go with the one with the tree…. I want that in my yard 🙂

Comment by Sheila (Book JOurney) | February 1, 2014 | Reply

9. I’m partial to the heart shaped tree, though the coffee bean did catch my eye.

Comment by Anne Bennett | February 1, 2014 | Reply

10. I like the tree one, and the chocolate one looks pretty darn good too. Makes me want a mug of hot chocolate now!

Comment by Greg | February 1, 2014 | Reply

11. I like the tree one and the coffee ones best.

Comment by Ginny | February 1, 2014 | Reply

12. I think I like the cartoon heart with the dog and the girl sitting on it. They’re all lovely, though!

Comment by BermudaOnion | February 1, 2014 | Reply

13. They’re all cute, but I think I like the hot chocolate mug one.

Comment by Carol | February 1, 2014 | Reply

14. I like all of them… but that tree is so unique 🙂

Comment by Veens | February 2, 2014 | Reply

15. Being a coffee lover my pick is the coffee beans heart 🙂

Comment by Mary | February 2, 2014 | Reply

16. I love the Japan one because…well, I love Japan 🙂

Comment by samstillreading | February 3, 2014 | Reply

17. I like the heart with the cute dog and girl sitting on it, oh and the hot choc mug because I just cant resist … now I want a hot chocolate lol. I see your dilemma because they’re all cute lol

Comment by Teddyree | February 4, 2014 | Reply

18. So pretty!

Comment by Literary Feline | February 5, 2014 | Reply

19. […] month I posted a picture of some of my heart postcards and asked which your favorite was (the heart-shaped tree beat the coffee beans by 1) so this month I thought I’d show you some of my tree postcards and see if you can choose a […]

Pingback by Saturday Snapshot – Trees « Stacy's Books | March 1, 2014 | Reply