Merry Christmas Card :)

I love Christmas Cards (but I am in no way offended by the ‘holiday’ cards I get from my non-Christian friends)!  I love to send them (well, at least the first 40, after that your personal note may be very brief).  The cards are my favorite decoration.  From my house you yours, Merry Christmas!!

christmas cards

Do you see the two ornaments Gage made this year? So artistic 🙂  We actually received a card all the way from Moscow this year and it was one of our first ones.  Way to be on top of things, Munteans!

December 24, 2013 - Posted by | Uncategorized

1. I use to LOVE sending and receiving Christmas cards as well, but over the last 10 years the numbers have dwindled (sent & received). Now I only send to people i don’t see throughout the year.

I love the cards and ornaments you displayed – so festive. merry Christmas Stacy.

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea | December 24, 2013 | Reply

2. I didn’t send a one this year, but if I had known I could have helped decorate your house…

Happy Holidays!!!

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | December 24, 2013 | Reply

3. I love the ornaments! I have saved everything my kids made when they were little, and hang them up on the tree every year. It always makes me smile! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.

Comment by sandynawrot | December 24, 2013 | Reply

4. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Stacy!

Comment by Beth Hoffman | December 24, 2013 | Reply

5. I LOVE your decor and this idea! And such lovely ornaments, Gage – just precious! Merry Christmas to Gage and you and your entire lovely family, Stacy! I hope the coming year is fabulous for Gage and you all!

Comment by Veens | December 24, 2013 | Reply

6. My favorite tree ornament is the angel in a tuna can that you made as a child.

Comment by Gage's grandma | December 24, 2013 | Reply

7. I love Christmas cards as well but we haven’t gotten many of them this year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Comment by BermudaOnion | December 24, 2013 | Reply

8. I love getting cards too but I never send them out. I should really get on that this next year! Adorable ornaments from Gage! Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!

Comment by Heather | December 25, 2013 | Reply

9. Hope you’re having a Merry Christmas!

Comment by Carol | December 25, 2013 | Reply

10. Merry Christmas Stacy!! I hope you all had a wonderful day and that it was truly magical for Gage.

Comment by Trish | December 25, 2013 | Reply

11. I like receiving Christmas cards but this year I wasn’t proactive – instead I sent a card when one was received. We usually do a photo card but it didn’t happen. Next year for sure 🙂 I like how you display yours. Our granddaughter (2yo) gave us an ornament she made – those are the best, aren’t they? Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Comment by Mary | December 26, 2013 | Reply

12. They look so nice on display! I remember when I used to get a big pile of cards but sending them lost priority so now I only get a few. A casualty of the internet age I guess. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day.

Comment by Leslie | December 26, 2013 | Reply

13. I always enjoy the cards I get, but I’ll confess–I never return the favor.

Comment by kelley | January 7, 2014 | Reply