Preschool Germs

I’m sure that this won’t be the last time I’m sick this year since last year Gage brought major yuckiness home three times, but it seems too early for the cold I’ve got!  Sorry I didn’t get the quiz posted yesterday, it’ll be up next Tuesday.  We’re getting to the end of this round so I want to give you all a chance to participate.

The upside is that I’ve gotten the  chance to rest my sprained foot as I spend extra time in bed 🙂  And read.  For the first time since I started blogging I actually have 5 book reviews to write!  Maybe I can catch up this week.

Stay healthy, friends.

November 6, 2013 - Posted by | Uncategorized

1. I hope you are feeling better soon, Stacy! And stay off that foot! (If you’re anything like me, it’s hard to do!)

Comment by Literary Feline | November 6, 2013 | Reply

2. Oh, no! Colds are going around already? Hope you’re feeling better soon.

Comment by Leslie | November 6, 2013 | Reply

3. Sorry you caught those icky germs! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | November 6, 2013 | Reply

4. Oh take care and allow yourself to be pampered. Have Gage wait on you LOL

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea | November 7, 2013 | Reply

5. Well I am so glad you feel bad about not posting a quiz because you are sick! LOL Hope you feel better soon!

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | November 7, 2013 | Reply

6. feel better soon … glad you got some extra reading time in, got to be some perks when you’re sick 😉

Comment by Teddyree | November 9, 2013 | Reply

7. Feel better soon, Stacy. We never had as much illness in this house as when the kids were in preschool. 😦

Comment by lakesidemusing | November 9, 2013 | Reply