Spooky Stephen Quiz – guessing closed

I know not everyone is a Stephen King fan, but his contribution to horror fiction and movies is undisputed.  I’m giving you 1 or 2 pictures from his work onscreen and you just need to give me the title. Even if you aren’t a fan I think you can get some of these!

I hope that you’ll try your hand at my (mostly) bookish quizzes every week, but it’s okay if you just want to play when the quiz interests you. If you play you are eligible for a prize at the end of the round. For all of the details, click here. Submit your answers in the comment section – I will stop by and hide them throughout the week but try not to copy off anyone else :)  You have til Sunday to guess.

No need to know all the answers, one guess and you’ll be eligible for a prize. No Googling!

1. Under the Dome

2. The Secret Window

3.IT

4. Misery

5.Carrie

6. The Shawshank Redemption

7.The Shining

8. The Green Mile

9.Cujo

10.Hearts in Atlantis

Answers to last week’s Vermont quiz here.  Leaderboard here.

23 thoughts on “Spooky Stephen Quiz – guessing closed

1. sandynawrot says:

Ha! I know all of these without even Googling.

1. Under the Dome
    2. Secret Window
    3. It
    4. Misery
    5. Carrie
    6. Shawshank Redemption
    7. The Shining
    8. The Green Mile
    9. Cujo
    10. Hearts in Atlantis

2. Care says:

1. The Dome, 2. depp in Cabin something or window or woods? 3. IT! 4. Misery 5. Carrie 6. Shawshank Redemption 7. The Shining 8. Green Mile 9. Cujo and 10. ?

3. forestsprite says:

Hi Stacy! I used to read all of Stephen King’s books, but haven’t seen a lot of the movies. Here are my guesses:
    1. The Dome
    2. ( no idea)
    3. It
    4. Misery
    5. Carrie
    6. Shawshank Redemption (awesome, awesome movie!)
    7. The Shining (read this in 9th grade, my first Stephen King and I was hooked!)
    8.The Green Mile (another awesome movie, but I really loved when the book came out in installments… torture waiting but so worth it!)
    9. Cujo
    10. Needful Things

Loved his Richard Bachman books too…. Especially Dragon Eye(?) and The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon. Thanks for this quiz…. finally something that I have at least a clue about!

• stacybuckeye says:

75 points 🙂 I don’t read a lot of King but I love that he’s always pushing himself (and the industry) to try new things, like with the installments of Green Mile. Very clever.

4. thetruebookaddict says:

This is MY quiz, Stacy! Huge SK fan. 🙂

1. Under the Dome
    2. Secret Window (a favorite)
    3. IT
    4. Misery (another favorite)
    5. Carrie
    6. Shawshank Redemption
    7. The Shining
    8. The Green Mile (another fave)
    9. Cujo
    10. Hearts in Atlantis

5. Leslie says:

1. Under The Dome
    3. It
    4. Misery
    5. Carrie
    6. Shawshank Redemption
    7. The Shining
    8. The Green Mile
    9. Cujo
    10.

I probably should know #s 2 and 10 but my brain isn’t coughing them up!