Jason and I had a great vacation in Vermont last week (pics to come later). I thought I’d see what you know about Vermont, book and movie related, of course.
I hope that you’ll try your hand at my (mostly) bookish quizzes every week, but it’s okay if you just want to play when the quiz interests you. If you play you are eligible for a prize at the end of the round. For all of the details, click here. Submit your answers in the comment section – I will stop by and hide them throughout the week but try not to copy off anyone else You have til Sunday to guess.
No need to know all the answers, one guess and you’ll be eligible for a prize. No Googling!
1. Which of Jodi Picoult’s books follows a Vermont boy with Asperger’s syndrome. House Rules
2. Diane Keaton in one of my favorite movies! Baby Boom
3. Brit Rudyard Kipling wrote this BOOK while living Vermont. The Jungle Book
4. A 2012 romantic dramedy. Hope Springs
5. This 1992 bestseller follows Richard as he is invited into an elite group at his Vermont college where all is not what it seems. The Secret History by Donna Tartt
6. Carpe Diem! Dead Poet’s Society
7. This one-time Oprah’s book club pick follows the Fermoyle family in 1960’s Vermont. Songs in Ordinary Time by Mary McGarry Morris
8. 2000 What Lies Beneath
9. “Archer Mayor’s Vermont police procedurals are the best thing going…” —New York Times Book Review. What’s the main character’s name? Joe Gunther
10. This character has a whole series of great books that Gage loves. What’s his name? You can see the book proudly displays Vermont author. If you can give me her name I’ll give you an extra 5 points. Llama Llama by Anna Dewdney