I love Vermont Quiz – guessing closed

Jason and I had a great vacation in Vermont last week (pics to come later).  I thought I’d see what you know about Vermont, book and movie related, of course.

I hope that you’ll try your hand at my (mostly) bookish quizzes every week, but it’s okay if you just want to play when the quiz interests you. If you play you are eligible for a prize at the end of the round. For all of the details, click here. Submit your answers in the comment section – I will stop by and hide them throughout the week but try not to copy off anyone else :)  You have til Sunday to guess.

No need to know all the answers, one guess and you’ll be eligible for a prize. No Googling!

1. Which of Jodi Picoult’s books follows a Vermont boy with Asperger’s syndrome.  House Rules

2. Diane Keaton in one of my favorite movies!  Baby Boom

3. Brit Rudyard Kipling wrote this BOOK while living Vermont.  The Jungle Book

4. A 2012 romantic dramedy.  Hope Springs

5. This 1992 bestseller follows Richard as he is invited into an elite group at his Vermont college where all is not what it seems.  The Secret History by Donna Tartt

6. Carpe Diem!  Dead Poet’s Society

7. This one-time Oprah’s book club pick follows the Fermoyle family in 1960’s Vermont.  Songs in Ordinary Time by Mary McGarry Morris

8. 2000  What Lies Beneath

9. “Archer Mayor’s Vermont police procedurals are the best thing going…”New York Times Book Review.  What’s the main character’s name?  Joe Gunther

10. IMG_4100This character has a whole series of great books that Gage loves.  What’s his name?   You can see the book proudly displays Vermont author.  If you can give me her name I’ll give you an extra 5 points.  Llama Llama by Anna Dewdney

15 thoughts on “I love Vermont Quiz – guessing closed

1. bermudaonion (Kathy) says:

I have a feeling I know very little about Vermont but I’ll give it a whirl.

1 – House Rules
    2 –
    3 – The Jungle Book?
    4 – Hope Springs
    5 – The Secret History
    6 – Good Will Hunting?
    7 –
    8 –
    10 –

Thanks for another fun quiz!

2. Care says:

I just wanted to stop by and say hello! I am horrible at these quizes – even if I *think* I know the answers, they won’t pop into my head… Good luck everyone.

3. Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) says:

I love Vermont too! Glad you had such a great time.
    1. House Rules
    2. Baby Boom
    3. Jungle Book
    4. Hope Springs
    5. The Secret History (looking forward to her newest book)
    6. Dead Poets Society
    7. Songs In Ordinary Time
    8. What Lies Beneath
    9. ?
    10. Llama, Llama – Anna Dewdney (grand nephews love these books too)

4. Heather says:

The visual questions I think I can get….

2. Baby Boom

4. It’s Complicated

6. The Dead Poets’ Society

8. What Lies Beneath (good one, just watched this for Halloween :))

10. Llama Llama by Anna Dewdney. Gabe also loves these books 🙂

5. Teddyree says:

I didn’t think I knew anything about Vermont but the picture clues helped lol

1. House Rules
    2. Baby Boom
    4. Hope Springs
    6. Dead Poet’s Society
    8. What Lies Beneath
    9. Joe Gunther
    10. the cutest Llama Llama, author’s name is Anna Dewey or something like that lol

6. Word Lily says:

1. House Rules
    2. Baby Boom
    3. The Jungle Book
    4. Hope Springs
    5. The Secret History
    6. Dead Poets’ Society
    7. Songs in Ordinary Time
    9. Joe Gunther
    10. Llama Llama! Anna Dewdney

7. thetruebookaddict says:

You lucky girl! I visited Vermont with my family when I was ten and I LOVED it! I always used to say that I would move there someday. Maybe I will…there’s still time. 🙂 Okay, on with the quiz!

2. Baby Boom (one of my all time favorites too!)
    3. The Jungle Book ???
    4. Hope Springs ???
    5. School Ties ???
    6. The Dead Poets Society
    8. What Lies Beneath (another favorite!)
    10.

I’m stumped on the rest! Great quiz, Stacy!