Woo Hoo! My birthday was yesterday and I told Jason all I wanted for a present was 24 hours to participate in the read-a-thon (+recovery time) without any mother duties. I think he considers himself lucky that he didn’t have to come up with some great gift. I did that myself 🙂
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I’m in the Cleveland area of Ohio.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Not sure, to be honest. I pulled a lot of short books from shelves and hope they call my name when it time to choose.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I don’t really have one but I might go to a coffee shop later to eat and read.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Well yesterday I turned 21 twice (a nice way of saying I turned 42). Next week my husband and I will celebrate our 15 year anniversary in Vermont and my son will turn 3 the day after we get back. Mid October is a big time around here!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I want to take more time connecting and participating. I want to do more mini-challenges and a little more cheering. I plan on making it the whole 24 hours just like the last 2 times 🙂
So, what are YOUR plans for the day?