Shutdown

IMG_3614Gage knows a mess when he sees it.  If the government can do it, so can I, at least for a week!  The House of Representatives has drained me of inspiration.  I’m hoping they can give it back soon 😉

October 1, 2013 - Posted by | Photos

1. My home office is experiencing a shutdown too. You would not want to see the mess in here. On the other hand, my yard is looking pretty nice. No thanks to the government though! 🙂

Comment by Leslie | October 1, 2013 | Reply

• (giggle)If they could find a way to take credit for your yard they would!

Comment by stacybuckeye | October 1, 2013 | Reply

2. I think if we are holding our breath for any glimmer of leadership, we would die. In the meantime, while they all sit around with their thumbs up their butts, I hope you find your inspiration elsewhere! Have a good time off!

Comment by sandynawrot | October 1, 2013 | Reply

• Thanks, Sandy. I am fascinated by this government and can’t stop watching/reading. These guys and gals do know they look ridiculous right?

Comment by stacybuckeye | October 1, 2013 | Reply

3. I think Gage is probably smarter than most of our Congressmen. Enjoy your break!

Comment by bermudaonion (Kathy) | October 1, 2013 | Reply

• He can tell his right from his left and it seems that’s all they know there!

Comment by stacybuckeye | October 1, 2013 | Reply

4. I hear you. I say get rid of all the bums and withhold their paychecks.

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea | October 1, 2013 | Reply

• I’d sign on for that! If you can’t play nice with others I don’t want you representing me 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | October 1, 2013 | Reply

5. Ugh…Don’t get me started!

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | October 1, 2013 | Reply

• 🙂 It gives me extra time for a fun quiz. I just wasn’t feeling the one I was going to post today.

Comment by stacybuckeye | October 1, 2013 | Reply

6. Amen, Stacy. I second Kathy’s description 🙂 Have a good week despite the chaos!

Comment by Heather | October 1, 2013 | Reply

7. You know this happened in Aust once. When it did our Governor General basically sacked the Prime Minister then the government and we had an election and started again. Maybe Obama needs to do that? Just say “you no what you failed the country so you lose your job”.

I mean could you imagine this happening in private companies? It would never happen.

Maybe govt needs a survivor style battle and voting out system if they get deadlocked? Maybe people would pay attention to politics then lol

Comment by Caspette | October 2, 2013 | Reply

• I love this solution, Mandy! Maybe if we locked them in the Big Brother house something would get done.

Comment by stacybuckeye | October 6, 2013 | Reply

8. I’m avoided talking about politics. Have a good week.

Comment by Carol | October 2, 2013 | Reply

• I think that’s what the politicians want 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | October 6, 2013 | Reply

9. I wish they’d resolve this mess already. You are allowed your break though, Stacy. 🙂 Love the photo of Gage!

Comment by Literary Feline | October 7, 2013 | Reply