Eiffel Tower Quiz – guessing closed

(courtesy of Bookbath)

France 139She looks majestic even on a gloomy day, doesn’t she?  Let’s see if you can guess the titles of these books with this beauty on their covers.  This will begin a new round of quizzes (details here) open to everyone!

For Paris in July I will also be giving away a few things, so if you participate you’ll also be entered in my giveaway at the end of the month!

Just leave your guesses (you only need to guess one to be entered for the prize) in the comment section.  I will periodically hide the answers so you can’t copy off your fellow bloggers 😉  You have until Sunday night.

eiffel11.Paris by Rutherford  2.Murder on the Eiffel Tower by Izner  3.Madeline by Bemelmans  4.Three Weeks in Paris by Bradford  5.The Paris Enigma by DeSantis  6.Paris Versus New York by Muratyan  7.We’ll Always Have Paris by Bradbury  8.Paris My Sweet by Thomas  9.Paris in Love by James  10.The Last Time I Saw Paris

eiffel2

July 2, 2013 - Posted by | Quizzes | , ,

1. I think #1 is Paris and #3 is obviously a Madeline book. #8 is Paris, My Sweet. This was tough!

Comment by BermudaOnion | July 2, 2013 | Reply

• 30 points 🙂 This was a hard one, I know.

Comment by stacybuckeye | July 15, 2013 | Reply

2. Was in Paris September, 2011. LOVED it. And the Eiffel Tower is unbelievable. My wife and I went up to the 1st landing – and that was far enough. There was no way we were going to the top. Much too gutless for that.

Comment by Lloyd Russell | July 2, 2013 | Reply

3. Paris is on my bucket list of must visit cities!
    1. Paris
    2. Murder at Eiffel Tower?
    3. Madeline
    4. 3 Weeks in Pairs (hope you like this better than me)
    5. Bradbury Stories?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. Paris My Sweet
    9. Paris in Love
    10. Last Time I Saw Paris

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | July 2, 2013 | Reply

4. Great quiz. I would love to go to Paris one day. The only one I know by the way is of course #3 Madeline.

Comment by Carol | July 3, 2013 | Reply

5. 2 Murder on the Eiffel Tower (I read this one…it was good!)
    3 Madeline

That’s about all I can guess.

Have a great fourth, Stacy!

Comment by thetruebookaddict | July 4, 2013 | Reply

• 20 points! Murder on the Eiffel Tower did look good but I returned it to the library.

Comment by stacybuckeye | July 15, 2013 | Reply

6. 3. Is a Madeleine title, not sure which!

I want to travel the world! Paris is on my list. So glad you got to go, but bummer it was while pregnant. Next time wine and soft cheeses! yum!

Comment by hmsgofita | July 4, 2013 | Reply

• Next time all I will eat will be cheese and drink will be wine 🙂 10 points!

Comment by stacybuckeye | July 15, 2013 | Reply

7. Hope I’m not too late … great quiz, the Eiffel Tower is just so romantic. Got a few, I know I’ve seen some of the others but the brain’s not coming through for me 🙂

1. Paris
    2. Murder on the Eiffel Tower
    3. Madeline … oh I loved that book and the cute tv series
    4. Three Weeks in Paris
    8. Paris My Sweet
    10. The Ambassador’s Daughter

Comment by Teddyree | July 8, 2013 | Reply

• 50 points! Paris is very romantic 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | July 15, 2013 | Reply

8. We didn’t even go up that far. The line was too long and we had too much to see. So you are lucky 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | July 9, 2013 | Reply

9. There have been 6 quiz takers so far, a few only guessing one, so why not join in?

Comment by stacybuckeye | July 9, 2013 | Reply