March Madness Tall Guy Quiz – guessing closed

So, it’s March Madness, brackets are being filled out, money is exchanging hands, too many hours will be spent listening to the ‘experts’.  And I love every minute of it!  Jason and I have our standing bet -winner picks the next FIVE theater movies-and the pressure is on since I’ve lost two years in a row 😦  If you have any inside information for my bracket I’ll throw in a few extra points this week.  Anyway, on to the quiz.  I thought we’d form our own 10 man team of tall guys.  Yes, I realize that Clive at 81 will probably be a bench warmer, but he IS tall.  See if you can list these authors from shortest to tallest.  Some share the same height so you have extra chances to get that right 😉

I hope that you’ll try your hand at my (mostly) bookish quizzes every week, but it’s okay if you just want to play when the quiz interests you.  If you play you are eligible for a prize at the end of the round (sometime in June).  For all of the details, click here.  Submit your answers in the comment section – I will stop by and hide them throughout the week but try not to copy off anyone else :)   You have til Sunday to guess.

The tall guys– Clive Cussler, Lee Child, Stephen King, John Green, John Grisham, Harlan Coben, Steve Martin, Brad Parks, John Sandford, Sherman Alexie

List them from SHORTEST to TALLEST (I’ll help by listing the heights. I know, I know, this week is a guessfest!) Good Luck!

6′ 0″  Steve Martin

6′ 0″  John Green

6′ 1″  Brad Parks (won the Lefty Award for best humorous mystery of the year this past weekend)

6′ 1″  John Grisham

6′ 2″  John Sandford

6′ 2″  Sherman Alexie

6′ 3′  Clive Cussler

6′ 4″  Stephen King

6′ 4″  Lee Child

6′ 4″  Harlan Coben

Answers to last week’s Patrick Quiz here. Leaderboard here.

21 thoughts on “March Madness Tall Guy Quiz – guessing closed

1. Teddyree says:

umm scuse my ignorance but what’s March Madness??

and let the guessing begin lol

Lee Child
    John Green
    John Grisham
    Steve Martin
    Sherman Alexie
    John Sandford
    Brad Parks
    Clive Cussler
    Harlan Coben
    Stephen King

• stacybuckeye says:

Heehee. March Madness is the college basketball national championship. It’s a tournament with 68 teams and there is lots of betting surrounding the tourney. We’re down to 16 teams and Ohio State is still in 🙂
      But on to what you really care about…60 points!!

2. Kay says:

Hmmm….well, a guessfest indeed. First of all, I have no extra info for March Madness. Texas had an incredibly horrible year. They won’t be in any part of it for the first time in something like 25 years. Sigh. OK, tall guys – well, I’ve actually seen Clive Cussler, but I can’t remember how tall he was. Could I get extra points for having a tall husband and son-in-law? My hubby is 6’3″ and my son-in-law is 6’6″. LOL

Stephen King
    Clive Cussler
    John Grisham
    Sherman Alexie
    John Green
    John Sandford
    Steve Martin
    Harlan Coben
    Brad Parks
    Lee Child

• stacybuckeye says:

Well, I will give you an extra 2 points for your tall guys but that only gets you to 42. My hubby is 6’4′,his dad is 6’5″ and mom 5’10”. I always feel like a total shrimp when I’m with his family.

3. Word Lily says:

um, yikes …

0 Steve Martin
    0 Harlan Coben
    1 John Grisham
    1 Brad Parks
    2 Lee Child
    2 John Green
    3 Clive Cussler
    4 Stephen King
    4 Sherman Alexie
    4 John Sandford

4. thetruebookaddict says:

Not to use a (sort of) pun, but I’ll give it the ole college try. 😉

6′ 0″ Stephen King