Gage says Merry Christmas!

311The presents were great, but all he really needed was the paper!

Merry Christmas 🙂

December 25, 2012 - Posted by | Gage

1. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Stacy!

Comment by Beth Hoffman | December 25, 2012 | Reply

2. Merry Christmas! =)

Comment by my recent favorite books | December 25, 2012 | Reply

3. Christmases like that are the best!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Comment by BermudaOnion | December 25, 2012 | Reply

4. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Comment by softdrink | December 25, 2012 | Reply

5. I bet he loved the boxes too, Merry Christmas!

Comment by Carol | December 25, 2012 | Reply

6. How fun! Hope you and your family had a great day.

Comment by Leslie | December 26, 2012 | Reply

7. I get that. My son-in-law bought a really neat bike for my 3.5 year old granddaughter for Christmas. I asked him if she liked it. He said: “Kind of. More excited about the purple lipstick.” So, there you go.

Comment by Lloyd Russell | December 26, 2012 | Reply

8. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Comment by Mary | December 26, 2012 | Reply

9. Merry Christmas! I hope you’ve all had a wonderful time 🙂

Comment by notesoflifeuk | December 26, 2012 | Reply

10. Merry Christmas. I think that is such a cute pic. Funny how kids will go towards card board boxes and paper. Enjoy the rest of the holiday 🙂

Comment by Cindy's Love of Books | December 26, 2012 | Reply

11. 🙂 Merry Christmas to you too Gage

Comment by Jennygirl | December 26, 2012 | Reply

12. Isn’t that the truth with little ones at Christmas. The same is true for cats…LOL

Comment by diane | December 26, 2012 | Reply

13. Little kids are so easy to please – the boxes were always the main attractions here! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

Comment by JoAnn | December 27, 2012 | Reply

14. I am at the age where I love wonderfully wrapped presents! Happy New Year!

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | December 27, 2012 | Reply

15. Cute!! I remember those Christmases!!! Enjoy them … they get WAY more expensive later on!

Comment by Jenners | December 27, 2012 | Reply

16. Oh, the joys of the little ones and what they really liked!! 😀

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

Comment by Staci@LifeintheThumb | December 28, 2012 | Reply