Sundays with Gage and some birthday winners

First, Birthday Winners!!  Lloyd is winner #1, Tara is winner #2, Nise is winner #3.  Lloyd, if you read this before I send an email let me know which book you want from my Bouchercon stack (pic here).  (Winners randomly chosen by Jason)  Thanks for stopping by this week and leaving comments!

We went to a pumpkin festival today and I thought I’d share some pics from the morning…

It’s a beautiful fall day here.  Hope it is where you are too!

October 14, 2012 - Posted by | Bookish Stuff, Gage

1. All three are terrific photos! So many memories y’all are making.

Comment by Beth Hoffman | October 14, 2012 | Reply

2. Loving all of them, but most especially walking down the lane with Dad!

Comment by Staci@LifeintheThumb | October 14, 2012 | Reply

3. Love these pictures:)

Comment by Pinkim (kim wright) | October 14, 2012 | Reply

4. What a beautiful family day and Gage looks like he is enjoying all of the fun things!

Comment by Gage's Grandma | October 14, 2012 | Reply

5. Gage looks very pleased to be on that horse!!

Comment by bermudaonion(Kathy) | October 14, 2012 | Reply

6. I do not know this fall of which you speak. We’re having another heat wave here. I’m over it.

Gage looks pretty happy up on that pony. When are going to get him one? 😉

Comment by softdrink | October 14, 2012 | Reply

7. Oh I love that light in that last photo! It does look gorgeous there! And I guess I shall order The Twelve since I didn’t win. : )

Comment by Jenners | October 14, 2012 | Reply

8. It was beautiful here today too! Was this Gage’s first pony ride? He looks like a natural. Thanks Jason for choosing my name!

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | October 14, 2012 | Reply

• I think for his first pony ride he did great. No smiles, but no crying either 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | October 15, 2012 | Reply

9. Awesome Fall birthday activities 🙂
    congrats to the winners!!!

Comment by jennygirl | October 14, 2012 | Reply

10. so so cute. I love the last one especially:) BTW Stacy – you won my Joanne Harris giveaway – please email me mailing info. congrats.

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea | October 15, 2012 | Reply

11. Gage is so big now!

Comment by Alice Teh | October 16, 2012 | Reply

12. Looks like a fun day! I love fall festivals.

Comment by Carol | October 17, 2012 | Reply