I love autographed books. I try to go to author signings and am always happy to receive a signed book in the mail or as a gift. I’m not sure how many I have since I do loan them to my mother, but somewhere in the 30’s. Do authors have good penmanship? I’ll let you decide.
The first picture has 18 of my signed books and only 10 of them are answers. I just need the author’s name 1-10. Each correct answer is worth 10 points.
Here are the rules… 1. Open to everyone. Play once or every week, that’s okay. I’m happy to have you here today.
2. No cheating. No googling, other internet searches or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system
3. Your first answers will be the only ones accepted.
Last week’s Jane Austen Quiz gave us two perfect scores. Well done Nise and Heather!! Current leaderboard here.
1. Harlan Coben 2. Susan Elizabeth Phillips 3. Anthony Doerr 4. Beth Hoffman
5. Mary Doria Russell 6. Diana Gabaldon 7. Mitch Albom 8. Les Roberts
9. Carla Neggers 10. Carl Hiaasen