Happy 101 & Let’s Be Friends
The rules of this award:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.
I received this from Em at The Many Thoughts of a Reader. Em is a fellow Buckeye fan so you know she must be cool :) This month she leading a book discussion of The Awakening by Kate Chopin. I read this on college, but plan to read it again this weekend so I can participate. Why not join us?
Here are my 10 things
1. My husband Jason, cat Scout, and dog Max
2. My family
3. Visiting with friends
4. Books – can’t seem to have too many
5. Games – board games, card games, or even a game of rock, paper, scissors🙂
6. Italy (I blogged when we were there). Wouldn’t mind going back often.
7. Leaves and snow
8. Ohio State
9. Going out to eat – Chinese and Italian are favorites
Okay, I am only going to pass this along to one deserving person and she is Alita.Reads! I think she writes wonderful reviews and can’t wait to see what makes her happy🙂
This Let’s Be Friends award comes from Carol at Carol’s Notebook and I really appreciate because I think Carol is so warm and friendly and I’m glad she thinks I’m okay too :) I also love that she reviews board games since I’m always looking for new fun ones. Thanks, Carol!