Sandra Bullock Was In That? Quiz

Sandra Bullock PhotoJason and I saw The Blind Side on Saturday and loved it.  I love watching Sandra Bullock onscreen and this movie is one of her best.  As I looked at a list of her movies I was surprised to find that I had seen 20 of them.  I guess you can call me a fan 🙂   I’ve listed her characters in the order that I like the movies  best.  Can you identify the movie?  Leave a comment telling me the # and the name of the movie.  No Googling – that’s cheating and no fun!

1. Lucy Moderatz (1995) While You Were Sleeping Kaye

15. Sally Owens (1998) Practical MagicWrighty’s Reads

16. Roz (1996)  TWO IF BY SEA

17. Lt. Lenina Huxley (1993)  Demolition ManBumbles

18. Judy Tipp (2000)  GUN SHY

19. Sarah Lewis (1999)  FORCES OF NATURE

20. Linda Hanson (2007) PremonitionMargot

Answers to last weeks Christmas Book Qhiz here.

18 thoughts on “Sandra Bullock Was In That? Quiz

1. Kathrin says:

And #7 murder by numbers! sorry I’m having a hard time remembering the English titles (I’m the same Kathrin as comment #4, but had forgotten to change my info to my English blog, sorry!)

• Kathrin says:

And did they translate Das Netz straight forward? Then #14 is The Net. Sorry, I’m gonna stop now… I’m just so excited because I love Sandra Bullock!

Glad to see another big fan 🙂

2. Kathy says:

#9…The Lake House. I LOVE, LOVE LOVE that movie!

I didn’t love it the first ime I saw it, but whenever I see it on tv I have to watch. It has totally grown on me.

3. kaye says:

I love Sandra Bullock, I’ve seen a lot of her movies. I remember some of these names but for some reason I can’t remember the titles

1. While you were sleeping

At least you remember my favorite 🙂

4. Wrighty says:

I love Sandra Bullock!! Even the movies I know I don’t remember her name in them. You guys are good! I might know one more though.
    15) Practical Magic

I love her too. If I hadn’t made this quiz I would have gotten maybe half of them right 🙂

5. Susan Drummond says:

12. A Time To Kill

I love “Hope Floats” and I do not understand why it only gets 1 1/2 stars in the TV movie listings.

Here’s another one that I didn’t love the first time I saw it, but have grown to adore it over many viewings 🙂

6. Penny Hull says:

I don’t know any answers, but wanted to say I really really enjoyed Blind Side. I was watching a Baltmore NFL game last week when the comentators were talking about the movie and Michael Oher. Apparently Mrs. Tuey (the real) met their quarterback not long ago and her comment to him was”you need to get rid of the ball”. I guess Sandra Bullock played her really well. 🙂

LOL! When Sandra was on The View a week or so ago the real Tuohy’s were in the audience and they talked to them quite a bit. Sandra played her perfectly.

7. Literary Feline says:

Everyone’s figured out the ones I know. I cheated and looked up the others because I was dying to know–haven’t seen any of those movies so it’s no wonder. I’d really like to see Blindside, but I have a feeling it will be a DVD movie for me. Hubby, who is my movie going buddy, isn’t really interested in it unfortunately. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it, Stacy!

I just had to promise mine that there was football in it 😉

8. Kerri (Book Ends) says:

I got here late and don’t know the last few – but hope floats is one of my favorites only to be beat out by the proposal. I can’t wait to see the blind side.

The Proposal was so funny. Sandra’s had a good year 🙂

9. Bumbles says:

#17 is Demolition Man with Sly Stallone. That was actually not a bad movie shockingly. I thought Sandra was quite funny in it. I saw it a long time after it came out and remember thinking how far she’s come!