Cry Me a Quiz
You guys rock! Thanks for playing🙂
Here’s how to play…Identify the book and leave a comment with the # and the title and I’ll cross it off the list. No Googling, that’s cheating and no fun!
1. My sister is sick, really sick, and my mom expects me to do whatever necessary to make her well. But no one has ever asked me what I want. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult, Kathy
2. I didn’t know that a boy and a girl could be best friends and I didn’t know nine year olds could die. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Patterson, Megan
3. Even though I’m gone, those I left behind are still struggling to come to terms with my murder. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold, Heather
4. Harry would never be the same after watching me die and neither would my faithful friends reading back home. Harry Potter & the Halkf-Blood Prince by JK Rowling, Barbara
5. Every animal should be so lucky to live on a farms with friends. Especially one who can weave a message. Charlotte’s Web by EB White, Heather
6. Many lovers in the doghouse have tried my famous line, “Love means never having to say your sorry.” I wonder if anyone would have paid attention if I hadn’t died. Love Story by Erich Segal, Margot
7.My Dad slaughter pigs to support me and my family. I had to grow up way too soon on that Vermont farm way back when. A Day No Pigs Would Die by Robert Newton Peck, Mark
8. For a little while it looked like I had died and my human parents were distraught, but they should have known that a dog intelligent enough to be named Einstein would find a way to live. Watchers by Dean Koontz, Debbie
9. Dobby’s death snuck up on me and I was surprised at how much his sacrifice would mean to me. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling, Barbara
10. None of us wants to face our own mortality, but this college professor did it with dignity and a desire to leave his mark. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch, Thoughts of Joy
Is there a book that has made you cry?