These are all facts I found in the Presidential Leadership book I reviewed yesterday. The answers are all ex-Presidents.
Here’s how to play…Identify the President and leave a comment with the # and the name and I’ll cross it off the list. No Googling, that’s cheating and no fun!
1. What two Presidents died on the same day, July 4, 1826? JOHN ADAMS & THOMAS JEFFERSON, Mark
2. Who was the victim of the first Presidential assassination attempt? ANDREW JACKSON, Janet
3. Who was the first President born after the adoption of the Constitution, essentially the first President born a U.S. citizen? JOHN TYLER, Mark
4. Who was our only bachelor President? JAMES BUCHANAN, Mark
5. First American President to be impeached? ANDREW JOHNSON, Mark
6. Which President was the author of 35 books? TEDDY ROOSEVELT, Mark
7. Who was the only President to serve two terms and then serve as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court ? WILLIAM TAFT, Mark
8. Who was the only President never elected either president or vice president? GERALD FORD, Mark
9. Before he was elected President he had never voted or held an elective office. ZACHARY TAYLOR, Mark
10. He was the only President with a doctorate although modern biographers suspect he suffered from dyslexia. WOODROW WILSON, Mark