Ohio State-Michigan Football

It’s THE day for Ohio State and Michigan football lovers.  It’s the game that always ends the season and it should be a cold and snowy one.  The Buckeyes are 22 1/2 point favorites and have won the last four years.  But Michigan could make it’s whole season with a win today.

Michigan Wolverines-Ohio State Buckeyes
Bowl Appearances 39 38
BCS Bowl Appearances 6 4
Rose Bowl Games 13 20
All-Americans 177 75
Big Ten Titles 32 42

November 22, 2008 - Posted by | Ohio State | , , ,

1. You never know how a big rivalry game will end. Go Buckeyes!

Thanks Kathy!

Comment by bermudaonion | November 22, 2008 | Reply

2. Good luck!

Since it’s 14-7 at halftime the Bucks need all the help they can get!

Comment by Elena | November 22, 2008 | Reply

3. Buckeyes? Bermuda, I thought you were my friend? 😛 M Go Blue! Go Wolverines! Michigan needs something in it’s favor since the economy isn’t. 🙂

I wondered if I’d hear from any Michigan fans! It’s close so far (sadly!). I saw during the broadcast that Michigan was the first one to do Script Ohio. I had no idea!

Comment by Literate Housewife | November 22, 2008 | Reply

4. Yea Bucks! Billy, Jenny and Aaron watched both games with us. We were happy for the the Buckeyes and sad for the Spartans.

Comment by jb | November 22, 2008 | Reply

5. Check out this funny video from the game today:

Comment by trish | November 22, 2008 | Reply

6. Great game. I was surprised to see Michigan put a drive together and score. I thought for sure it would be a shut-out.

Comment by BrutusReport.com | November 22, 2008 | Reply

7. It could well have been the most fun I’ve ever had watching a game against TTUN. More please.

Jason kept trying to get me to play a game during the second half! I savored every yard – without distraction. Where have you been?

Comment by The Old Roomate | November 24, 2008 | Reply

8. New computer mainly, oh and lots and lots of work. And vacationing to a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio to celebrate my anniversary without telling anyone. Wait, that’s not me.

Well, the morning we left I had to go to Urgent Care and we weren’t even sure we’d be able to make the trip! When I see you and the family I’d like to be 100% (100% of what I’m not sure). Now that gas is so cheap I could drive down & visit every weekend 🙂

Comment by The old roomate | November 24, 2008 | Reply

9. You’re welcome to come anytime. 🙂 Who knows, with the holidays upon us, I just might have to bring the family and pop by. You’re insured, right? Send me an e-mail and we can plan.

Give my best to Jason (though his Spartans could have helped us a bit on Saturday).

You are also welcome to our humble abode anytime. I’d love to see what kind of damage your kids could do 🙂 I’ll email.
    Jason’s Spartans could have come through for us on Saturday, but hey, we could done it ourselves in Columbus!

Comment by The old roomate | November 24, 2008 | Reply