After many years of hosting this meme The Broke and the Bookish has passed it on to one of their own, Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week it’s all about our bookish goals for 2018.
- Reread a favorite book. It seems every year this is a goal and I rarely accomplish it.
- Read 15 classics. I need to read 30 books over the next two years for the Classics Club so I need to get reading before I break down and read the Spark Notes 😉
- Read a new/favorite author’s backlist. The first ones that comes to mind would be: Fredrik Backman (5), Susanna Kearsley (6), Paula McLain (4).
- Read review books in a timely fashion. I’m terrible. Unless I’m part of a tour they sit on my shelves way too long.
- Accept fewer review books. See #4 🙂
- Finish a series. I hate to start new series when I’m still behind on so many that I already read.
- Read 30 books in September. I started this on my 30 Day Challenges blog and have done it twice.
- Spend more time reading other blogs. I find it challenging to find time to blog so I find it extra hard to set aside time to visit my bookish friends.
- Read More!!
- Don’t worry if I fail at all of these goals. Life will go on and it will still be full of awesome books.
Do you have any bookish goals for the year?